JIPMER Recruitment 2023: Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) is inviting interested and well-qualified candidates for the post of Senior Resident in various departments. As mentioned in the official notification of JIPMER Recruitment 2023, there are 29 posts for the mentioned position. The candidates applying for the mentioned position should not exceed the age of 45 years with usual relaxation as per rules.
Stay connected to the group for early updates on government jobs via mobile
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned eligibility criteria can apply online by filling out the application form available on the official website of JIPMER and submitting it to the same website.
JIPMER Recruitment 2023
Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research
Overview Recruitment Details
|Organization||Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research|
|Name of Post||Senior Resident|
|No. of Post||29 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Interview Date||21 September 2023|
Read Also: MIDC Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF Out: Apply Online 800+ Posts, Selection Process and How to Apply at @www.midcindia.org
No of Post for JIPMER Recruitment 2023
- 29 Posts
- Senior Resident
Who can Apply for JIPMER Vacancy 2023
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center for JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- All over India
- For UR/Gen./OBC Candidate Fee: 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidate Fee: 250/-
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit for JIPMER Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Age: maximum 45 years
- Age on date: 15.09.2023
- Age Relaxation : SC/ST/OBC Candidates Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC- 03 Years
Education Qualification for JIPMER Vacancy 2023 Apply Online
- Medical Departments An NMC/ MCI recognized postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/ MS/ DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Pulmonary Medicine Candidates with a D.M. in Pulmonary Medicine can also apply to the Department of Pulmonary Medicine.
- Check also Official Advertisement for complete Detail.
Read Also: DFCCIL Vacancy 2023 Notice PDF Out: Various Post, Qualification, Eligibility and More Details at @dfccil.com
List of Required Documents (Self-Attested)
- Photo and Signature (Light Color Photo)
- Education Certificate (10th & 12th pass)
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN card and Aadhar card (ID Proof)
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Selection Process for JIPMER Vacancy 2023
- Interviews through Video Conferencing
- Document Verification
- Online Application Form Start Date: 30 August 2023
- Online Application Form Last Date: 15 September 2023
- Interview Date: 21 September 2023
More Read: Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 Notice Release: Online Apply for 350 GD, DB Posts, Eligibility and How to Apply
How to Apply for JIPMER Vacancy 2023 Notification
- Check the eligibility from the JIPMER Recruitment 2023
- Click on the apply online link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Pay Fees online mode
- Print the application form
Read More: EPFO Vacancy 2023 Online Apply for 2859 Post, Date, Salary, Age, Selection Process and How to Apply at @www.epfindia.gov.in
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Note All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
What is the last date to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2023?
Last Date : 15 September 2023
How to apply for JIPMER Vacancy 2023?
Apply from the website https://jipmer.edu.in/