JPSC Recruitment 2023: The Jharkhand Public Service Commission (JPSC) has invited online apply from eligible candidates for recruitment to Non-Teaching Posts in Universities of Jharkhand, Advt. No.23/2023. Eligible candidates will be able to apply for the vacancies on the official website jpsc.gov.in from October 3 onwards. The last date to fill up the form and pay the fee is 3 November 2023 and 6 November 2023 respectively.
Stay connected to the group for early updates on government jobs via mobile
The purpose of this recruitment drive is to fill a total of 23 posts. Interested candidates can find more information regarding eligibility criteria, age limit, reservations/relaxations, pay scale, educational qualifications, and other relevant details in the sections provided below
JPSC Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: JPSC
Read Also: IISER Tirupati Recruitment 2023 Notice Out: Post Check, Salary, Age, Qualification and How to Apply
Overview for JPSC Vacancy 2023
|Organization||Jharkhand Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Registrar & Finance Officer|
|No. of Post||23 Posts|
|Registration Mode||Online Apply|
|Online Form Start Date||03 October 2023|
|Online Form Last Date||21 November 2023|
|Google News||Click Here|
No. of Post for JPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- 23 Posts
- Finance Officer
Apply Process for JPSC Vacancy 2023
Job Location & Exam Center
Application Fee for JPSC Recruitment 2023
- For UR/BC/EBC/EWS Category Fee: 600/-
- For ST/SC Category Fee: 150/-
- Pay Fee: Online Mode
Who Can Apply
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
Read Also: Northern Railway Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF: Online Apply, Post, Salary, Date, Selection Process and How to Apply
Important Dates for JPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Notification Publish Date||22/09/2023|
|Online Form Apply Start Date||03/10/2023|
|Online Form Apply Last Date||21/11/2023|
- Age: maximum 60 years
- As of date: 21.11.2023
- Age Relaxation as per government rule regulation.
SC/ST-05 Year, OBC-03 Year.
Read Also: CBI Recruitment 2023 Notice Out: Apply Form for Various Posts, Age, Date, Salary, Eligibility and More Details
Education Qualification for JPSC Vacancy 2023
- The candidates should be a Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever the grading system is followed
- Click also Official Notification for Complete details.
List of Required Documents for JPSC Notification 2023 Apply Online
- Photo and Signature (light color photo background )
- Educational Certificates (10th/12th)
- Mobile Number & E-mail Address
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Read Also: Ministry of Commerce Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF Out: Online Form for 67 Posts, Age, Date, Salary, Eligibility and More Details
Selection Process JPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Shortlisting Candidate
- Document Verification
How to Apply for JPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Visit the official website www.jpsc.gov.in
- Click on the notification link that reads, Recruitment.
- It will take you to the notification where you need to click on click here to apply
- It will take you to the login page where you need to register yourself with all your required details
- Upload required documents
- Pay the application fee
- Download and save the confirmation page for future reference
Read More: AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Notice Out: Apply Online for 120 Posts, Age, Date, Qualification, Selection Process and More Details
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|JPSC Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Please note that while all information in this post is accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors. To verify the details of this post, please visit the official website and read the notification carefully. The important links provided above are reliable and should be used for reference.
What is the online form apply for JPSC Recruitment 2023?
What is the last date to apply online JPSC Vacancy 2023,?
Last Date 21.11.2023.