UPSC Recruitment 2023: Union Public Service Commission invited applications from. Apply for 56 Aeronautical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer vacancies. Interested candidates to fill up Aeronautical Officer, Senior Administrative Officer Posts through UPSC official notification July 2023. Job seekers who are looking for a career in All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Interested candidates can Apply Online on or before 10-Aug-2023.
सभी सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी अपने मोबाईल पर सबसे पहले पाने के लिए ग्रुप से जुड़े रहें।
If you are interested, you can find the complete information and submit your application online before the specified deadline. Aspirants can apply for the posts online by visiting the official website at www.upsc.gov.in.
UPSC Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: UPSC
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|Number of Posts||56 Posts|
|Online Apply Start Date||22 July 2023|
|Online Apply Last Date||10 August 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Process||Online Apply|
|Google News||Click Here|
Post Detail for UPSC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
No. of Post:
- 56 Posts
- Aeronautical Officer
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II
- Scientist B
- Assistant Geophysicist
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer||1|
|Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II||20|
Job Location & Exam Centre :
- All over India
Who Can Apply:
- All India Candidate
- Male & Female
UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
Salary (Pay Scale) :
- Varies Post-wise Salary Check Notification
Age Limit :
- Age Limit: minimum 18 years to maximum 40 years
- Age on date: 10.08.2023
- Age Relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC- 03 Years.
Application Fee for UPSC New Recruitment 2023:
- For Gen/OBC/EWS/Male candidate fee: Rs.25.
- Female/SC/ST/PwBD candidates fee: 0/-
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2023 Website
- Aeronautical Officer Degree in Aeronautical/Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Metallurgical Engineering
- Principal Civil Hydrographic Officer Degree in Civil Engineering/CS/IT, Master’s Degree in Mathematics/Geography/Geophysics/Computer Applications/CS/IT
- Senior Administrative Officer Grade-II Degree
- Scientist B Master’s Degree in Science
- Assistant Geophysicist B.E, AMIE in Electronics/Communication, Master’s Degree in Physics/Geophysics/Geology/Mathematics
- Click also Official Notification for Complete details.
Required Documents (Self-Attested):
- Recent Passport Size Photo (Light color background photo)
- Education Certificate (10th,12th & Other)
- Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
Selection Process :
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Important Date UPSC Recruitment 2023 Last Date:
- Online Apply Start Date: 22 July 2023
- Online Apply Last Date: 10 August 2023
- Exam Date: Soon
How to Apply UPSC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- Visit the official website of UPSC at upsconline.nic.in.
- Click on the link ‘UPSC Recruitment 2023’ & read the instructions carefully.
- Click on the ‘Apply Now‘ Link.
- Fill in the required details in the online application form.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph, signature, and other required documents in the specified format.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable) using the available payment options.
- Review the application form and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Take a printout of the application form.
Also Read: RRB NTPC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Non-Technical 15000 Posts, Dates, Eligibility and How to Apply
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Please note that while the information provided in this post is correct to the best of our knowledge, we cannot be held responsible for any errors. To verify all details regarding UPSC Recruitment 2023, please visit the official website and carefully read the instructions provided under the important link section.
How can I apply for UPSC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply?
Visit our official website at upsconline.nic.in before the last date of submission.
What is the educational qualification required for UPSC New Recruitment 2023?
Notification check or given above.