TNPSC Recruitment 2023: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the latest notification for the vacancy of 38 post include the Research Assistant & Manager (Veterinary) posts. The online apply form process for the TNPSC Recruitment 2023 will start from 20 September 2023 and will continue till 19 October 2023. Interested and eligible candidates are advised to apply within this time period to avoid any last-minute hassle.
Stay connected to the group for early updates on government jobs via mobile
Candidate can apply for official TNPSC notification if they eligible. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission information given in this article like the TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to the official website https://tnpsc.gov.in.
TNNPSC Recruitment 2023
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No. of Post||38 Posts|
|Apply Start Date||20 September 2023|
|Apply Last Date||19 October 2023|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Read Also: KSFE Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF Out, Apply Form for Various Posts, Age, Date, Selection Process and How to Apply
No. of Post for TNPSC New Recruitment 2023
- 38 Posts
Apply Mode for TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Monthly Pay Scale Rs. 55,500 to Rs. 2,05,700.
Who can Apply for Tmilnadu PSC Vacancy 2023
- All India Candidate
- Male & Female
Read Also: NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Notice Release: Online Apply for 48 Posts, Age, Date, Qualification, Eligibility and More Details
Job Location & Exam Center for TNPSC Vacancy 2023
- Tamil Nadu
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Examination Fee: 200/-
- Form submission fees for Candidate: Registration Fee: 150/-
Age Limit for TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Age: minimum 21 years to maximum 32 years.
- Age on date: 01.07.2023
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
More Read: ICMR Recruitment 2023 Notice Out: Monthly Salary Upto 218200, Check Post, Age, Date, Qualification, Eligibility and How to Apply
Education Qualification for Tmilnadu PSC Vacancy 2023
- Candidate should have a certificate/ degree of B.V.Sc, Graduate, Post Graduate or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
List of Required Documents (Self-Attested)
- A photograph and signature with a light-colored background
- Educational certificates for 10th and 12th pass
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card as proof of identity.
Read More: IIT Dhanbad Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF Link: Apply Online for 70+ Posts, Salary, Age, Qualification and Apply to Process
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Selection Process for Tmil Nadu PSC Recruitment 2023
- Written Exam (CBT)
- Document Verification
- Apply Online Form Start Date: 20 September 2023
- Apply Online Form Last Date: 19 October 2023
- Exam Date: Soon
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Step 1: Check the eligibility from TNPSC Recruitment 2023
- Step 2: Click on the apply online link given below
- Step 3: Fill out the application form
- Step 4: Upload the required documents
- Step 5: Pay fees online
- Step 6: Print the application Form
More Read: NFC Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF Out: Apply Online for 200 Posts, Salary, Age, Qualification and How to Apply
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Please note that while all information in this post is accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors. To verify the details of this post, please visit the official website and read the notification carefully. The important links provided above are reliable and should be used for reference.
How many seats have been allocated in TNPSC Recruitment 2023?
What is the last date to online apply TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online?
19 October 2023.