Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2023: Today we will talk about recruitment. Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment, here is what is the truth, see full details: Postal stamps are being opened at various places in the country, for which the requirement of employees is also decreasing. At present, about 70 thousand posts are vacant in the Indian Postal Department. In which more than 60 thousand posts of Group ‘C’ are vacant.
Also Read: ONGC Vacancy 2023 Notice Out, Check Post, Salary, Age, Qualification, Selection Process and More Details
Indian Postal Department keeps on taking out big recruitments from time to time, for which class 10th pass candidates can submit their application form. Direct recruitment of candidates is done for Post Office Recruitment. No written test is conducted in Post Office Bharti.
Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2023
Recruitment Organization: Post Office
|Organization||Rajasthan Post Office|
|Post Name||Various Posts|
|No. of Posts||70,000 Posts|
|Job Type||Govt. Job|
|Notification Publish Date||Upcoming|
|Job Location||All India|
|Registration Mode||Online Apply|
No. of Post for Post Office Recruitment 2023
- 70,000 Post
- Post Office Recruitment
Job Location for Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2023 Apply Online
- All over India
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Varies Post Wise
Application Process for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Online Apply
More Read: MP Police Constable Admit Card 2023 Released, Exam Date, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Direct Link to Download
- For UR/Gen./OBC/Other Application Fee: Rs 100/-
- For SC/ST/Female/PH Application Fee: FREE
- Fee Pay: Online Mode
Also Read: STPI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Various Posts, Date, Salary, Age, Eligibility Criteria for More Details
Age Limit for Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2023
- Age: minimum 18 years to maximum 40 years.
- Age on Date: 01.08.2023
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC-03 Years.
Required Documents for Rajasthan Post Office Bharti 2023
- Photo & Signature (photo light color background)
- Education Certificate (8th/10th Pass)
- Email Address
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof—PAN Card or Aadhar Card
Read Also: ICICI Bank Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Various Posts, Age, Salary, Notification and How to Apply at @icicicareers.com
Education Qualification for Rajasthan Post Office Bharti 2023
- Candidates should have passed 10th/12th/Graduation from any recognized Board/Institute.
- For more details kindly visit the Official Notification given below.
Important Dates for Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2023
- Notification Publish Date: Soon
- Online Form Apply Start Date: Soon
- Online Form Apply Last Date: Soon
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Also Read: TNUSRB Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 3359 Posts, Date, Salary, Age, Eligibility and More Details at @tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- 10th Class Marks Basis Shortlisting
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2023 Apply Online
- Visit us a official website Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2023
- Click on the Apply Online link.
- Fill in the required details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Verify all the details provided in the application form.
- Pay the application fee
- After the successful submission of the application form.
Read Also: NLC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online For 481 Posts, Salary, Age, Eligibility and Apply to Process
|Online Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Post Office Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given the name of the important link.
FAQs (Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2023)
How can I apply for Rajasthan Post Office Vacancy 2023?
Apply Online @ indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
What is the last date of Rajasthan Post Office Recruitment 2023?