Railway JTA Recruitment 2023 Form Apply: South Central Railway has recently released a notification regarding the recruitment of Junior Technical Associates (Construction/Open Line) for 35 vacant positions. The official website for this recruitment is @cr.indianrailways.gov.in. Interested candidates are required to apply online for the South Central Railway Recruitment 2023 by clicking on the provided link. The last date to submit applications is 30 June 2023. It is important to note that the selected candidates will be engaged on a contract basis under the South Central Railway JTA Recruitment.
Railway JTA Recruitment 2023 Notification
Recruitment Organization: SCR
Railway JTA Recruitment 2023: Central Railway is planning to hire Junior Technical Associates (JTA) for 35 vacant positions on a contract basis. This recruitment process, available at scr.indianrailways.gov.in, includes important information such as the notification, vacancies, application form, eligibility criteria, and selection process. For more details on Central Railway Recruitment 2023 and to stay updated on engineering job opportunities, please bookmark this website.
Railway Junior Technical Associates Recruitment 2023
Railway JTA Recruitment 2023 for Overview
|Organization||South Central Railway|
|Advt. No.||P/SCR/HQ/110/JTA (Works)Contractual/2023|
|Post Name||Junior Technical Associate (JTA)|
|Number of Posts||Total 35 Post|
|SCR Notification Publish||05.05.2023|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 25,000/- to 30,00/- PM|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Application Online Start Date||06.06.2023|
|Application Online Last Date||30.06.2023|
Post Details for Railway JTA Recruitment 2023
Read Also: IRCTC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Various Posts, Age, Salary, Qualification and How to Apply
No. of Posts
- Total 35 Posts
- Junior Technical Associate (JTA)
|Civil Engg (Works)||19|
|S & T (Drawing)||06|
Job Location & Exam. Center:
- All over India
- Offline Mode
Who can Apply:
- All India Job
- Male & Female
Read More: NBCC Recruitment 2023 Monthly Salary Up to 300000, Post Check, Date, Age, Eligibility and How to Apply
Railway JTA Recruitment 2023 Notification Release
- For UR/OBC Category Fee: 500/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/Women/Minorities Category Fee: 250/-
- Fee Pay: Online (Debit/Credit Card/ Net Bank / UPI and Other)
- The candidates appointed Junior Technical Associate under Central Railway will get a salary of Level – 06, Rs. 25,000-30,000/- Per Month. The salary may vary with the place of posting.
Also Read: IGI Aviation Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Various Post, Qualification, Eligibility and How to Apply
- For UR Candidate Age: 18 years to 33 years
- For SC/ST Candidate Age: 18 years to 38 years
- For OBC Candidate Age: 18 years to 36 years
- Age on date: 01 July 2023
- Age relaxation as per government rule regulation
SC/ST-05 Year, OBC-03 Year.
Eligibility for Railway JTA Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Required Documents (Self-Attested):
- Photo and Signature (Light color background of the photo)
- Education Certificate (10th, 12th & Other)
- Mobile Number and E-Mail ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- ID and Address Proof (PAN Card and Aadhar Card)
- Civil Engg (Works) BE/B. Tech/Diploma/B.Sc (Engg) in Civil Engineering
- Electrical (Drawing) BE/B. Tech/Diploma in Mechanical / Electronics / Electrical Engineering
- S & T (Drawing) BE/B. Tech/Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Information Technology/Computer Science/Computer Engg or M. Sc in related discipline
- For other education qualification details go to the official notification.
Read Also: RRB TC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Monthly Salary Up to 69100, Post Check, Age, Date, Eligibility & How to Apply
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
- Application starting date: 06 June, 2023
- Application closing date: 30 June, 2023
Read Also: PGIMER Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for 206 Posts Group A, B, C, Age, Salary, Selection Process and More
- Qualification (55 Marks)
- Experience (30 Marks)
- Personality/Intelligence (15 Marks)
Railway Junior Technical Associates Recruitment 2023
- Notice Check
Also Read: APDCL Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Various Posts, Salary Age, Imp. Date, Eligibility and How to Apply
How to Apply Railway JTA Recruitment 2023
To apply offline for SCR Recruitment 2023, please follow the steps given below
- Visit the official website of SCR or SCR (scr.indianrailways.gov.in).
- Read the notification carefully and make sure you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Download the offline application form attached to the notification.
- Take a printout of the application form.
- Fill in all the required details in the application form accurately and legibly.
- Attach the necessary documents as mentioned in the notification.
- Make sure to affix a recent passport-sized photograph on the application form at the designated space.
- Put the application form and all the supporting documents in an envelope.
- Finally, send the envelope containing your application form and documents through registered post or speed post to the address mentioned in the notification before the deadline, which is 30 June 2023.
Also Read: THDC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply, Monthly Pay Scale Up to 119000, Post Check, Age, Salary and How to Apply
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Please note that while all information in this post is accurate, we are not responsible for any errors. To verify the details, kindly visit the official website and carefully read the relevant notification for accurate and official information.
How many vacancies are notified under SCR Railway JTA Recruitment 2023 Notification?
A total of 35 vacancies of Junior Technical Associate have been notified under the South Central Railway Notification 2023.
What is the last date of application for South Central Railway JTA Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply up to 30 June 2023 for South Central Railway JTA Recruitment 2023.