Post Office Recruitment 2023 Link: The Post Office is currently inviting applications from eligible Indian candidates for the post of Skilled Artisans in various trades. According to the official notification of Post Office Recruitment 2023, there are a total of 5 vacancies available for the positions of Motor Vehicle Mechanic, Motor Vehicle Electrician, Painter, and Tyreman.
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Link
Recruitment Organization: Post Office
Post Office Recruitment 2023: As per the eligibility criteria mentioned in the Post Office Recruitment 2023 notification, candidates applying for these positions should be above 18 years of age, and the maximum age limit is 30 years. Selected candidates will receive a monthly salary based on the pay scale level 2, which is Rs. 19,900 to Rs. 63,200.
Post Office Notification 2023
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||India Post Office|
|Name of Post||Various Post|
|No. of Post||05 Posts|
|Apply Last Date||05.08.2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Mode||Online Apply|
|Google News||Click Here|
More Read: Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for 7500+ Posts of Constable, Pay Scale, Date, Age Limit, Selection Process and How to Apply
Post Detail for Post Office Recruitment 2023
Number of Posts:
- 05 Posts
Name of Post:
- Motor Vehicle Mechanic
- Motor Vehicle Electrician
- Tyreman Trade.
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Link Notification PDF
Who can Apply:-
- All India job
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Center:
- All over India
Also Read FCI Karnataka Recruitment 2023 Online Apply 3500+ Posts, Exam Date, Age Limit, Eligibility and More Details @fci.gov.in
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Link
- All Candidate Application Fee: FREE
- Age Limit: minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years
- Age on Date: 05.08.2023
- Age Relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC-03 Year.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023
Also Read: NSIT Faculty Recruitment 2023 Online Apply, Monthly Salary, Age Limit, Qualification, Eligibility and How to Apply at @nsut.ac.in
Post Office Recruitment 2023 Notification
Required Documents (Self-Attested):
To apply for the India Post Office Recruitment 2023, candidates must have the following documents ready:
- Photo and Signature (Photo light color background)
- Age proof (Leaving Certificate/Transfer Certificate/Birth Certificate issued by appropriate authority).
- Educational Qualification
- Technical Qualification
- Driving Licence/Licence Extract
- Domicile Certificate
- Trade experience of respective trade/post.
- Candidates applying for the job post must have a Certificate in the respective trade from a recognized Technical Institution or VIII Std. passed with one year of experience in the trade. Motor Vehicle Mechanic applicants should have a valid HMV Driving Licence.
- For more details kindly visit the Official Notification given below.
Read Also: Sahakar Ayukta Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 309 Posts, Salary Detail, Age Limit, Eligibility and How to Apply
- Competitive Trade Test
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
- Starting Date Form: Started
- Last Date Form: 05.08.2023
- Admit Card: Soon
- Exam Date: Soon
How to Apply for Indian Post Online 2023
Candidates interested in applying for the India Post Office Recruitment 2023 can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Interested and eligible candidates must send their filled application by post.
- The application should be sent to the address provided below.
- No other mode of application will be accepted.
- Address: The Manager, Mail Motor Service, No.4, Basaveshwara Road, Vasanth Nagar, Bengaluru-560001.
- The application should reach the given address on or before 05.08.2023.
- Any incomplete or late application will be rejected.
More Read: ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2023 Apply for 94 Posts, Monthly Salary Up to 222543, Age, Eligibility and How to Apply
|Apply Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Other Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Note All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given the name of the important link.
« Thank You »
What is the total number of vacancies released under Post Office Recruitment 2023 Link?
What is the minimum and maximum age limit to apply for India Post Office Recruitment 2023?
18 years to 30 years