NCL Recruitment 2023: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has released the latest notification pdf for the recruitment of Trade (IT) Apprentices Trainees for Madhya Pradesh (MP) and Uttar Pradesh (UP) Regions. The NCL Apprentice Notification 2023 is released and the online application form will start from 5 October 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2023 from the website nclcil.in or from the direct link given below
NCL Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: NCL
NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 the registration for NCL Apprentice Vacancy 2023 will be open from start. This article aims to provide all the necessary details related to NCL Recruitment 2023 for the convenience of the candidates.
Stay connected to the group for early updates on government jobs via mobile
Also Read: IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF Out: Online Apply for 90 Posts, Date, Salary, Eligibility and More Details at @iitk.ac.in
Recruitment Overview Details
|Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||1140 Posts|
|Online Form Start Date||05 October 2023|
|Online Form Last Date||15 October 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
Read Also: Delhi Police Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for 7500+ Posts of Constable, Pay Scale, Date, Age Limit, Selection Process and How to Apply
Number of Posts for NCL Recruitment 2023
- 1140 Posts
Apply Mode for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Job Location & Exam Centre for NCL Vacancy 2023 Online Apply
- Madhya Pradesh (MP)/ Uttar Pradesh (UP)
Who can Apply:
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
Age Limit for Northern Coalfields Limited Recruitment 2023
- Age: minimum 18 years to maximum 26 years
- Age on Date: 15.10.2023
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC- 03 Years.
Application Fee for NCL Vacancy 2023:
- For OC/OBC Category Fee: 0/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Fee: 0/-
- Pay Fee: Online
Read Also: Ministry of External Affairs Recruitment 2023 Notice Out: Various Posts, Date, Salary, Eligibility and Apply to Process
Education Qualification for NCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- The candidate should have Passed IIT Pas in the Relevant Trade from a recognized Institute.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
List of Required Documents (Self-Attested)
To complete the online form and upload the required documents:
- Photo and Signature (Light Color Photo Background)
- Education Certificate (10th/12th)
- Email ID
- Mobile No.
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN card and Aadhar card (ID Proof).
Also Read: Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023: Notice Out, Apply Form, Salary, Date, Eligibility and More Details
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Mode of Selection for NCL Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of Marks obtained in Class 10th and ITI
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply for NCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Check the eligibility from the NCL Apprentice Notification 2023 PDF given below
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website nclcil.in
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the Application Form
Please note that the information provided in this post is accurate, but we cannot be held responsible for any errors. To verify the details, visit the official website and carefully read the notification mentioned in the important link above.
What is the last date of NCL Recruitment 2023 Online Apply?
15 October 2023
How to apply for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
Apply Online from the website nclcil.in