Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: Mysore District Court has released a recruitment notification for the year 2023. The court is inviting applications for the positions of Peon, Typist, and Stenographer. A total of 59 vacancies are available for eligible candidates. The last date to submit the application is 4th July 2023. The recruitment notification was issued on 25th April 2023, and the online application process began on 6th May 2023.
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: District Court
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023: Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can download the notification for the various posts in Mysore District Court by clicking on the provided link. After reviewing the notification, eligible candidates can apply for the desired position from the comfort of their homes using the given link. For more details, refer to the Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023 Notification and Mysore District Court Typist Vacancy 2023.
Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 4500+ Posts, Salary, Date, Eligibility and How to Apply
सभी सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी अपने मोबाईल पर सबसे पहले पाने के लिए ग्रुप से जुड़े रहें।
|Organization||Mysore District Court|
|Vacancy Name||Peon, Typist & Stenographer|
|Number of Vacancies||59 Posts|
|Job Location||Mysore (Karnataka)|
|Advt. No.||Recruitment 2023|
|Online Application Start Date||Start|
|Online Application Last Date||04.07.2023|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 17,000/- to 52,650/- Monthly|
|Google News||Click Here|
Post Details for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023
Number of Posts:
- 59 Posts
- Stenographer Grade-III
|Post Name||No. of Post|
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply
- All India Candidate and Male/Female
- All Post Application Fee: 200/-
- Pay Fee: Online
IGI Aviation Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Various Post, Qualification, Eligibility and How to Apply
Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Mysore (Karnataka)
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Peon: Rs. 17,000/- to Rs. 28,950/-
- Typist: Rs. 21,400/- to Rs. 42,000/-
- Stenographer Grade–III: Rs. 27,650/- to Rs. 52,650/-
Age Limit :
- Age: 18 years to 35 years (age on 04.07.2023)
- Age relaxation as per government rule regulation.
Eligibility for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023
- Candidate Should Pass 10th Pass any recognized Board with stenography skills, and typing proficiency.
- PUC, Diploma in Commercial Practice
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 281 Posts, Salary, Age, Date, Selection Process and More Details
Required Documents (Self-Attested):
To complete the online form and upload the required documents, please follow these steps:
- Passport Size Photo (Light Color Photo Background)
- Education Certificate (8th & 10th pass)
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Caste Certificate
- PAN card and Aadhar card
- Merit List
- Typing Test/ Skill Test
- Document Verification
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Punjab Gramin Bank Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for 360 Post, Salary, Age, Date, Selection Process and How to Apply
- Application Form Start Date: 05/06/2023
- Application Form Last Date: 04/07/2023
How to Apply for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023
To apply for the please follow the Steps :
- Obtain the Mysore District Court PA Notification 2023
- Visit the official website: Open a web browser and go to the website.
- Access the Application Form: Look for the Apply Online link.
- Fill out the Application Form: Carefully fill out the application form with accurate and complete details.
- Upload the Required Documents.
- Pay the Fees
- Review and Submit: Before submitting the application, thoroughly review all the entered information and uploaded documents to ensure accuracy.
- Print the Application Form
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Jobs||Click Here|
Please note that the information provided in this post is accurate, but we cannot be held responsible for any errors. To verify the details, visit the official website and carefully read the notification mentioned in the important link above.
What types of jobs are included in Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023?
How can I apply for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023?
You need to follow the instructions provided in the respective recruitment notification.
How are candidates selected for Mysore District Court Recruitment 2023,?
Merit List, Skill Tests, Typing Test and Interview