Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2023 Notification: The Ministry of Ayush has issued a notification inviting candidates for the position of Director General in the Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS). The post will be located in Chennai. According to the official notification of the Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2023. There is only one vacancy available for the Director General post, as mentioned in the official notification. Applicants interested in this position should possess a postgraduate (PG) degree.
Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: MoD
Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2023: Today we will talk about recruitment. The maximum age limit for candidates applying for the Director General post is 58 years, as specified in the official notification. Eligible and interested candidates are required to fill in the application form and send it to the provided address within 30 days from the release of the notification. The notification was released on the 17th of July 2023.
Also Read: Eastern Railway Recruitment 2023 Notice Out for 680+ Posts Eligibility and Important Details at @er.indianrailways.gov.in
Overview Recruitment Details
|Organization||Ministry of Ayush|
|Post Name||Director General|
|No. of Post||Notice Check|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs. 144200 to Rs. 218200 per month.|
|Form Last Date||17/08/2023|
|Job Location||All India|
More Link: AIIMS Rishikesh Recruitment 2023 Online Form for 129 Posts, Age Limit, Salary Detail Eligibility and Apply to Process
No. of Post for for Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2023 Form
- 01 Posts
Name of Post
- Director General
Job Location for Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2023 PDF
- All India
Also Read: RSMSSB LDC 12K Recruitments 2023 Apply Online for Various Posts, Exam Dates, Syllabus, Eligibility and More Details
- Offline Mode
Who can Apply:
- All India Job
- Male & Female
Salary for Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2023
- Pay Level 14 of the Pay Matrix of the 7th CPC (Rs. 144200 to Rs. 218200) PM.
Application Fee for Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2023 Notification
- All candidate fee: FREE
Age Limit Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2023
- Age: minimum 21 to maximum 56 years.
- Age on Date: 16.08.2023
- Age relaxation as per government rule regulation
List of Required Documents (Self-Attested)
- Photo and Signature (light colour background photo)
- Education Certificate (10th & 12th Pass)
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile No. & E-mail Address
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
Also Read: DDA Admit Card 2023 Download, Exam Date Released for Various Posts Written Test and Other Details
Educational Qualification for Ministry of Ayush New Recruitment 2023
- PG Degree in Siddha included in the 2nd Schedule of Indian Medicine Central Council Act, 1970
- Enrolment in the Central/ State Register of Indian Medicine.
- 15 years of professional experience in Research and Teaching in Siddha having:
- a minimum of three years of regular service in the pay scale of Level-13 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC or equivalent corresponding pay scale as applicable to the post. OR
- Eight years of regular service in the pay scale of Level-12 of the Pay Matrix of 7th CPC or equivalent/ corresponding pay scale as applicable to the post.
- For more details kindly visit the Official Notification given below.
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
- Document Verification
Important Dates for Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2023
- Online Form Start Date: 17.07.2023
- Online Form Last Date: 16.08.2023
Also Read: PM Yashasvi Scheme 2023 Apply Online, PM Yashasvi Scholarship for Registration, Eligibility, Documents & More Details
How to Apply Ministry of Ayush Vacancy 2023 Form Apply
- According to the Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2023 Notification, candidates who are eligible and interested in applying for the position should complete the application form and send it to the Research Desk at the following address:
- Research Desk, Room No. 7, Ground floor, B-Black, GPO Complex, Ayush Bhawan, Behind INA Market, New Delhi-110023.
- Applicants are required to submit their filled application form to this address within 30 days from the date of the notification release, which was on the 17th of July 2023.
- If you are interested in applying for the position of Director General in the Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS), make sure to complete the application form accurately and submit it to the provided address within the specified time frame to be considered for the recruitment process.
Read More: Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023: Notice Out, Apply Form, Across India & How to Apply
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Note All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given the name of the important link.
How to apply for the Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2023 Notification?
Interested candidates can download application form.
What is the last date to apply for Ministry of Ayush Recruitment 2023?
Last Date of 16.08.2023.