BMC Bank Recruitment 2023: Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank has released a recruitment notification for the position of Junior Executive Assistant. Qualified candidates are invited to apply for this post. As per the official notification of Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank recruitment 2023, applicants must hold a graduate degree in any discipline. The bank welcomes both freshers and candidates with 1-2 years of experience to apply.
BMC Bank Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: BMC
Bombay Mercantile Co-operative Bank Recruitment 2023
Read Also: DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023 Notification, Post Check, Age, Salary, Qualification Detail, Eligibility and Process to Apply
Recruitment for Overview
Post Details for BMC Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification
Read More: NMRC Recruitment 2023, Monthly Salary Up to 340000, Post Check, Age Limit, Qualification, Eligibility and How to Apply
No. of Post:
Name of Post:
Who can Apply:
- Delhi Police MTS Recruitment 2023 Post 888 Notification
- Chandigarh Police Recruitment 2023 Notification for Apply Online
- Post Office Recruitment 2023: Monthly Salary upto 81400, Check Post
- Delhi Police Constable Bharti 2023 Online Apply, Age Limit, Post Check
- GMRC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply JE, Maintainer
BMC Bank Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
Job Location & Exam Centre:
|Recruitment Notice Release||13 July 2023|
|Online Form Start Date||13 July 2023|
|Online Form Last Date||03 August 2023|
Read Also: KPSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 76 Post, Salary, Age, Date, Selection Process and How to Apply
- All Candidate Application Fee: Notice Check
Eligibility Criteria for BMC Recruitment 2023
Required Documents (Self-Attested)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Signature in the prescribed format
- Educational Qualification Certificates
- Mobile Number
- E-mail ID
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, etc.)
- Address Proof (Driving License, Electricity Bill, etc.)
- Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable)
Also Read: NTPC Recruitment 2023 Link for Special Recruitment Drive, Check Posts, Qualification Selection Process and More Details
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
How to Apply for BMC Bank Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- Step 1: Click on the link provided here or visit the official website.
- Step 2: Now, start with registration by providing the information that is asked there.
- Step 3: After completion, submit the page, and a unique ID will be provided to you for future use.
- Step 4: Now, continue and fill out the BMC Bank Recruitment 2023 Online Form.
- Step 5: Pay the application fee and upload documents, and then submit.
- Step 6: Take a printout of the application form.