AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023: The AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment released the latest notification PDF via Advt. No. 1855/E-12014/4/23-(NON-FAC). An Autonomous Institute of National Importance is inviting applications to 120 posts. Interested and eligible candidates for the various Group B and Group C posts announced through AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Notification. The online application for the AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 will be accepted via online mode only at @aiimskalyani.edu.in.
AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: AIIMS
AIIMS Kalyani Vacancy 2023, there are a total of 120 posts for the given post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply form through the link given in the official notification and apply form form before deadline 12.10.2023.
Stay connected to the group for early updates on government jobs via mobile
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences|
|Post Name||Group B and C Posts|
|No. of Post||120 Posts|
|Online Form Start Date||13.09.2023|
|Online Form Last Date||12.10.2023|
Read More: TS TRT Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF Out: Online Form for 5089 Posts, Age, Date, Salary, Selection Process and How to Apply
Post Name for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
- Group B and C Posts
No. of Posts:
- 120 Posts
Apply Mode for AIIMS Kalyani Vacancy 2023
Read Also: WBPSC General Duty MO Recruitment 2023 Notice Out: Online Apply for 300 Posts, Age, Date, Eligibility Criteria and More Details
Who Can Apply for AIIMS Recruitment 2023
- Male and Female
- All India Candidate
- Age: minimum 18 years to maximum 35 years.
- Age on Date: 12.10.2023
- Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per government rule regulation.
Job Location & Exam Center for AIIMS Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- For Unreserved/OBC candidates is Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/EWS/Woman candidates is Rs. 500/-
- Persons with Disabilities Fees Exempted.
- Pay Fee: Online
Read More: Coast Guard Vacancy 2023 Notice Release: Online Apply for 350 GD, DB Posts, Eligibility and How to Apply
- Check also Official Advertisement for complete Detail.
List of Required Documents (Self-Attested) for AIIMS Kalyani Notification 2023
- Photo and Signature (Light Color Photo Background)
- Education Certificate (10th, 12th & Other Pass )
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile Number & E-mail Address
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof—PAN Card and Aadhar Card
Selection Process for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Skill Test
- Computer Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Read Also: NABARD Vacancy 2023 Notice PDF Out: Online Apply for 150 Posts, Salary, Age, Date, Eligibility and More Details
- Application Form Start Date: 13 September 2023
- Application Form Last Date: 12 October 2023
- Exam Date: Soon
How to Apply for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Check the eligibility from AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023
- Click on the apply online link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Print the application Form
Note All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given the name of the important link.
What is the Age Limit for AIIMS Kalyani Recruitment 2023?
Age limit: 18 years to 35 years
What is the last date for AIIMS Kalyani Notification 2023?
Last date 12 October 2023