UCIL Recruitment 2023: The Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL) has recently issued a notification for UCIL Recruitment 2023, inviting applications for Group A and Group B posts. This recruitment drive presents an opportunity for individuals aspiring to work in the central government. Interested candidates must carefully review the eligibility criteria before applying. UCIL is specifically looking for qualified candidates to fill Manager and various other positions. The total number of vacancies announced by UCIL for 2023 is 122.
UCIL Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: UGCIL
UCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification
Read Also: IAF Agniveer Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Various 3500 Posts, Qualification, Exam Date, Eligibility and Other Details
Recruitment for Overview
Read More: BMC Bank Recruitment 2023 Post Check, Qualification, Age Limit, Eligibility and Other Details
No. of Post for UGCIL Recruitment 2023 Notification
Name of Post:
Who can Apply:
UGCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Form
- General (UR), EWS & OBC (NCL) categories Fee: 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD & Female categories Fee: FREE
Job Location & Exam Centre:
|Form Start Date||Started|
|Form Last Date||18 August 2023|
Read Also: Bihar BPSC 69th Recruitment 2023 Notification, Apply Link, Qualification, Salary, Exam Date, and Selection Process
- Minimum (Rs. 30000/- to 120000/-) to Maximum (Rs.1,00,000/- to 2,60,000/-) PM
Eligibility Criteria for UGCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply
Also Read: NPCC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Various Posts, Salary, Age Limit, Dates, Eligibility and How to Apply
Required Documents (Self-Attested)
- Recent Passport Size Photographs
- Signature in the prescribed format
- Educational Certificates (10th/12th/Other)
- Mobile Number & E-mail ID
- Identity Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport, etc.)
- Address Proof (Driving License, Electricity Bill, etc.)
- Caste/ Category Certificate (if applicable)
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Read More: Odisha Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Various Posts, Exam Date, Syllabus, Eligibility and How to Apply
- General Manager (Instrumentation/ Personnel & IRs./ Corporate Planning) Uranium Corporation of India Limited, (A Government of India Enterprise) P.O. Jaduguda Mines, Distt.- Singhbhum East, JHARKHAND-832 102
How to Apply for UGCIL Recruitment 2023 Form Apply
To apply for UCIL Recruitment 2023 offline, follow these step-by-step instructions
- Visit the official website of UCIL: uraniumcorp.in.
- Look for the UCIL Recruitment 2023 notification or the “Career” section on the homepage.
- Download the UCIL Application Form 2023 by clicking on the provided link.
- Take a printout of the application form on an A4 size sheet.
- Verify all the entered information for accuracy and make sure the form is complete.
- Pay the application fee as mentioned in the notification
- Put all the documents and the filled application form in an envelope.
- On the envelope, clearly write ‘Application for UCIL Recruitment 2023 – [Name of the Post(s)]’ in bold letters.
- Send the envelope containing the application form and documents to the address mentioned in the notification before the specified deadline.
- Keep a copy of the filled application form, documents, and payment receipt for your reference.