TIFR Recruitment 2023: TIFR Recruitment 2023 has recently announced a notification for the positions of Trainee/Scientific Assistant and Scientific Officer (B). There are a total of 5 vacancies available for these posts. Candidates who hold qualifications such as B.Lib.Sc/M.Lib.Sc/B.Sc/B.E/B.Tech/BLIS/Any degree & B.E/B.Tech with two years of post-qualification experience are eligible to apply for these positions. Interested and eligible candidates have the option to apply online or through postal means.
TIFR Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: TIFR
TIFR Recruitment 2023: Today we will talk about recruitment. Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) is a renowned public research institution located in Mumbai, India. It is dedicated to conducting fundamental research in the fields of mathematics and sciences. As a Deemed University, TIFR operates under the Department of Atomic Energy of the Government of India. The main campus is situated at Navy Nagar, Colaba in Mumbai, while there is also an affiliated campus in Serilingampally near Hyderabad.
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Recruitment 2023
Read: RRC NER Railway Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for 1100+ Posts, Date, Salary, Age, Eligibility and How to Apply
|Organization||Tata Institute of Fundamental Research|
|Vacancy Name||Trainee/Scientific Assitant|
|Number of Posts||1+4 Posts|
|Start Date Apply||24 June 2023|
|Last Date Apply||10 July 2023|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000/- to 56,600/- Monthly|
Post Detail for TIFR Recruitment 2023 Form Apply
No. of Post:
- 1+4 Posts
Post Name for TIFR Recruitment 2023:
- Library Trainee
- Clerk Trainee
- Engineer Trainee
- Temporary Scientific Assistant B
Read More: ICMR Recruitment 2023 Monthly Salary Up to 63200, Post Check, Age, Date, Selection Process and How to Apply at @nireh.icmr.org.in
Who Can Apply
- All India Candidate
- Male & Female
Tata Institute of Fundamental Research Recruitment 2023
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Library Trainee: Rs 22,000/-
- Clerk Trainee: Rs 22,000/-
- Engineer Trainee: Rs 35,000/-
- Temporary Scientific Assistant B: Rs 55,600/-
Job Location & Exam Center for TIFR Recruitment 2023:
More Read: Central Bank of India Recruitment 2023 Online Form for 1000 Posts, Age, Salary, Date, Eligibility and How to Apply
- Age: 18 years to 28 years.
- Age on date: 10 July 2023
- Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per on government rule regulation
SC/ST: 5 Year, OBC: 3 Year.
Eligibility Criteria for TIFR Recruitment 2023 Notification Out
Read More: PSPCL Recruitment 2023 Online Apply, Salary Detail, Age Limit, Exam Date, Eligibility and More Details
Required Documents (Self-Attested):
- Recent Passport Size Photo (Light color background photo)
- Education Certificate (10th and 12th Pass)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
Qualification and Experience:
- Library Trainee Graduate from a recognized University/Institute (Science Preferable) and B. Lib. from recognized University/Institute.
Desirable B.Sc and B.Lib from a recognized University/Institute or Any Graduate with M. Lib from a recognized University/Institute Knowledge of La Tex typing.
- Clerk Trainee Graduate from a recognized University/Institute.
Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and applications.
Desirable: Knowledge of LaTex typing
- Engineer Trainee B.Tech / BE in Computer Science or Information Technology or Information Science or Electronics and Telecommunication.
Desirable: Basic knowledge of Windows, Linux, and Macintosh OS and related software applications installation.
Knowledge of networking connectivity and related devices, computer hardware troubleshooting & Printer troubleshooting.
- Temporary Scientific Assistant B Graduate from a recognized University/Institute with an aggregate of 60% marks and Graduate or Post Graduate in Library/Information Science (with an aggregate of 60% marks).
Knowledge of the use of personal computers and their applications.
1-2 years of experience in handling the Library in an educational institution / a Research Institution.
Desirable Knowledge of handling Koha Software & LaTex typing
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
Also Read: ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2023 Apply for 94 Posts, Monthly Salary Up to 222543, Age, Eligibility and How to Apply
Selection Process for TIFR Recruitment 2023:
- Written Exam
- Skill/Trade Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Important Date :
- Notification Date: 24 June 2023
- Online Form Start Date: 24 June 2023
- Last Date to Online Apply: 10 July 2023
How to Apply for TIFR Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
Interested candidates can submit the application through the Online link given on the official website or in the important links section directly below
- Check the eligibility from the TIFR Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link or visit the website www.math.tifrbng.res.in/
- Fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents
- Pay fees
- Print the application form
Read More: APPSC Recruitment 2023 Online Form for 243 Posts, Exam Date, Salary, Age, Eligibility and Process to Apply
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Note All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given the name of the important link.
What is the Age Limit for TIFR Recruitment 2023?
18 years to 28 years.
What is the last date for TIFR Recruitment 2023?
Application Closing Date 10 July 2023