Eligible candidates can fill out the SSC CHSL Notification 2023 Online Form to apply for these positions. As per the notice, interested candidates can apply for the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 Form
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization : SSC
SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023 — Today we will talk about recruitment. If you are interested in applying for a job with SSC CHSL, please read this article carefully as it contains important information about the SSC CHSL Recruitment 2023. SSC CHSL has issued a notification for the recruitment of candidates for the positions of LDC/JSA and DEO/DEO. SSC CHSL Online Apply 2023, SSC CHSL 10+2 Bharti 2023, SSC CHSL LDC Notification 2023, SSC CHSL JSA Vacancy 2023, SSC CHSL DEO Vacancy 2023, SSC CHSL Online Form 2023, SSC CHSL Bharti 2023, Sarkari Result, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Salary, Age limit, last date, application fee, eligibility details are explained below
सभी सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी अपने मोबाईल पर सबसे पहले पाने के लिए ग्रुप से जुड़े रहें।
Overview Recruitment Details
|Organization||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Post Name||LDC, DEO and JSA|
|No. of Post||Approx. 4500|
|Advt. No.||Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination|
|Pay Scale||Varies Post|
|Apply Last Date||18 June, 2023|
|Exam Center||All India|
|Google News||Click Here|
Post Details SSC CHSL LDC Notification 2023
- 4500 Approx.
Post Name :
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
Also Read : SBI SO Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Age Limit, Salary, Post Check, Eligibility and How to Apply at @sbi.co.in
Apply Mode SSC CHSL Online Form 2023:
Job Location & Exam Center
- All over India
- CRPF GD Constable Recruitment 2023 | Post 129929 Notification Out
- Indian Army Porter Bharti 2023 | Post 400+ Notification
- RRB ALP Recruitment 2023 | Post 43500 Online Apply, Notification
- TA Army New Vacancy 2023 | Notification Release for Application form
- DPS DAE Group C Recruitment 2023, Notification Released
- CBI Recruitment 2023 Online Apply Notification Release Various Post
Who Can Apply –
- All India Candidate
- Male & Female
SSC CHSL Online Form Important Date:
- Online Form Starting Date : 9 May, 2023
- Online Form Last date : 8 June, 2023
Application Fee :-
- UR / General / OBC : 100/-
- SC / ST : Nil
- Pay Fee : Online
Read Also : AIIMS Delhi Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023 | Post 281 Non-Teaching Online Apply Notification Released Detail Check Link Here
Age Limit SSC CHSL JSA Vacancy 2023 —
- Age Limit : 18 Year to 27 Years (As on 8 June, 2023)
- Age Relaxation as per government rule regulation.
SSC CHSL 10+2 Vacancy for Education Qualification :
- LDC/ JSA and DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’ Candidates must have passed the 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
- Click also Official Notification for Complete details.
Required Documents (Self-Attested)
- Recent Passport Size Photo (Light color background photo)
- Education Certificate (10th and 12th Pass)
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
- Tier-I Exam (CBT)
- Tier-II Skill Test/Typing Test
Exam Pattern SSC CHSL JSA Recruitment 2023
- Tier I The examination will comprise only objective-type multiple-choice questions. Questions for Part II, III & IV will be available in both English and Hindi languages.
- For each incorrect answer, 0.50 marks will be deducted as a negative marking. As a result, candidates are strongly advised to be cautious while answering the questions.
|Subjects||No. of Ques.||Max Marks|
- Tier-II of the examination will take place in two sessions on the same day. Session-I will include Section-I, Section-II, and Module-I of Section-III. Session-II will include Module-II of Section-III. It is compulsory for candidates to pass all sections of Tier-II. The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions, except for Module-II of Section-III. The questions will be provided in both English and Hindi languages, except for Module-II (which is the English Language and Comprehension module) in Section-II. In Section-I, Section-II, and Module-I of Section-III, one mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Qualifying in Module-I of Section-III, which is the Computer Knowledge Test, is necessary.
How to Apply SSC CHSL LDC Notification 2023
Here are the steps to apply for the recruitment—
- Step 1: Firstly, check your eligibility by referring to the official notification.
- Step 2: Click on the given Apply Online Link.
- Step 3: Fill in the application form with the required details.
- Step 4: Upload the necessary documents.
- Step 5: Make the payment of fees.
- Step 6: Finally, print out a copy of the application form for future reference.
|Online Apply||Click Here.|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Note All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
How many vacancies will be there in SSC CHSL Online Apply 2023?
There are Approx.. 4500 Post for SSC CHSL.
How to Apply for SSC CHSL LDC Notification 2023?
9 May, 2023 for SSC CHSL.