Southern Railway Recruitment 2023: Southern Railway has released a latest official notification PDF for recruitment for the post of online apply the Junior Technical Assistant (JTA) from the Open market in the Civil Engineering Department in Southern Railway, Construction Organization, Chennai. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online on or before 09 October 2023.
Stay connected to the group for early updates on government jobs via mobile
The notification and application are available at https://sr.indianrailways.gov.in/. The candidates are advised to read all the instructions before filling up the application form.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: IR
|Post Name||Junior Technical Assistant|
|No. of Post||14 Posts|
|Online Form Start Date||25 September 2023|
|Online Form Last Date||09 October 2023|
|Job Location||All over Bharat|
|Application Process||Online Apply|
Name of Post for Southern Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Junior Technical Assistant
No. of Posts
- 14 Posts
Who can Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2023
- All Bharat Job
- Male and Female
Salary (Pay Scale) for Southern Railway Notification 2023
- Monthly Pay Scale Upto Rs. 25,000/- to 30,200/-
Job Location and Exam Centre
- All over Bharat
Important Date for Railway Recruitment 2023
|Notification Publish Date||25 September 2023|
|Online Apply Start Date||25 September 2023|
|Online Apply Last Date||09 October 2023|
Application Fee for Southern Railway Vacancy 2023 Online Apply
- For UR/Gen/OBC Category Fee: 500/- (Refund – 400/-)
- For SC/ ST Category Fee: 0/-
- The payment will have to be made online through “Central Bank of India, Chennai Main Branch, Account Number No.1186402609, IFSC: CBIN0280876”.
- After payment, receipt may be downloaded in PDF format with less than 1 MB of size and the same may be uploaded while applying.
Read: KFD Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF Out: Apply Online for 310 Posts, Age, Date, Salary Selection Process and More Details
- Age: minimum 18 years to maximum 33 years.
- Age on date: 09.10.2023
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC-03 Years.
Education Qualification for Southern Railway Vacancy 2023
- Candidate should have 3 years of Diploma in Civil Engineering (OR) Four years Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or a combination of any substream of basic streams of Civil Engineering from a recognized University/Institution.
- For more details go to the Official Notification given below
Read Also: NBEMS Recruitment 2023 Notice Release: Online Apply for 48 Posts, Age, Date, Qualification, Eligibility and More Details
List of Required Documents (Self-Attested) for Southern Railway Bharti 2023
- Photo and Signature (Light color background photo)
- Education Certificate (10th and 12th)
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof—PAN Card and Aadhar Card
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
- Shortlisted Candidate
- Personality/Intelligence Test
How to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Visit the website www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
- Check the eligibility from the Southern Railway Recruitment 2023
- Click on the apply online link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Upload required documents
- Pay fees online
- Print the application form
More Read: ICMR Recruitment 2023 Notice Out: Monthly Salary Upto 218200, Check Post, Age, Date, Qualification, Eligibility and How to Apply
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Notification PDF||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given the name of the important link.
What is the last date of RRC Southern Railway Recruitment 2023?
09 October 2023
What is the candidate age limit of Southern Railway Notification 2023?
Age minimum 18 to maximum 30 years