SEBI Recruitment 2023 Online Apply: The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is a regulatory organization headquartered in Mumbai, responsible for overseeing the Indian securities market. Its primary objectives are to safeguard the interests of investors in securities and to promote and regulate the growth of the securities market. SEBI has released a recruitment notification for the position of SEBI Grade A in various streams, inviting applications from eligible graduates and post-graduates to join their team.
SEBI Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
Recruitment Organization: SEBI
SEBI Recruitment 2023: The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) has issued the SEBI Grade A Notification 2023 on its official website, which can be accessed at https://www.sebi.gov.in/. The notification was released on 22nd June 2023. Interested candidates can visit the provided link to access the official notification, which contains detailed information about the recruitment process for Assistant Manager positions in various streams such as General, Legal, Information Technology, Engineering, Research, and Official Language.
Read More | KARWWB Recruitment 2023 Posts 186 for Online Apply, Date, Location, Salary, Selection Process and How to Apply
सभी सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी अपने मोबाईल पर सबसे पहले पाने के लिए ग्रुप से जुड़े रहें।
SEBI Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Organization||SEBI (Securities and Exchange Board of India)|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager (Grade A)|
|No. of Post||25 Posts|
|Apply Mode||Online Apply|
|Registration Date||23.06.2023 to 09.07.2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Google News||Click Here|
Postwise Details for SEBI Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
Read Also | RPF Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Pay Scale 69100 Latest Notification, Age, Post, Selection and How to Apply at @rpf.indianrailways.gov.in/RPF/
No. of Posts
- 25 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Grade A)
SEBI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Age limit: minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years.
- Age on Date: 31 May 2023
- Age relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC- 03 Years.
Job Location & Exam Centre:
- All over India
Who can Apply:
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
SEBI Recruitment 2023 Notification Release
Also Read | Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited Recruitment 2023 Monthly Pay Scale Up to 24,000, Job Location, Selection Process and More Details
- For Unreserved/OBC/EWS Fee: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwBD Fee: Rs. 100/-
- Fee Pay: Online
Eligibility Criteria for SEBI Recruitment 2023
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
- For More Details Visit the Official Notification Given Below.
- 2 years post-qualification experience as an Advocate (including as an associate in an Advocate’s or Solicitor’s Office or Law firm) after being enrolled under the Advocates Act, 1961 (25 of 1961) shall be a desirable qualification.
Required Documents (Self-Attested):
- Photo and Signature (Light color Background Photo)
- Education Certificate (10th & 12th Pass)
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
Read More | Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Post Check, Age, Salary, Date, Eligibility and How to Apply
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
- Phase I will be an online screening examination consisting of two papers.
- Phase II will be an online examination consisting of two papers.
- Phase III will be a Personal Interview/Group Discussion.
- Online Form Start Date: 22 June 2023
- Online Form Last Date: 07 July 2023
Also Read | ONGC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply, Post Check, Age, Date, Selection Process and More Details at @ongcindia.com
How to Apply for SEBI Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- Visit the official website of SEBI @sebi.gov.in.
- Click on the ‘Careers’ section mentioned in the footer of the homepage.
- Click on ‘Online Application Link‘ and a new page opens on the screen.
- Click on New Registration and submit the required details.
- Click on the submit button to the completed online registration. All the candidates will be issued a Registration ID.
- Then, log in with the provided Registration ID, date of birth, and password to complete registration for SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023.
- In the next step, upload the Photograph, Signature, Left Thumb Impression, and Handwriting declaration in the prescribed format.
- After filling up the application form.
- Click on the Final Submit button.
- Then pay the required application fee.
Read More | APSSB Recruitment 2023 Monthly Salary Up to 69100, Various 1370 Posts, Age, Salary, Date, Eligibility and More Details at @apssb.nic.in
|Online Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|SEBI Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Note All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given the name of the important link.
Is SEBI Grade A Assistant Manager Salary revised?
Rs. 44,500 with a pay scale of Rs. 44500-2500 (4)- 54500-2850 (7)- 74450-EB-2850(4)- 85850-3300 (1)- 89150 (17 years)
What is the registration dates for SEBI Grade A Recruitment 2023?
The registration dates 22nd June to 09th July 2023.