RRB JE Recruitment 2023 Online Form: Railway JE Recruitment 2023 will be held to recruit candidates for the posts of Junior Engineer, Junior Engineer (Information Technology), Depot Material Superintendent & Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant. Railway Recruitment Board conducts the Railway JE examination giving candidates a golden opportunity to fulfill their dream of joining the prestigious Government Sector.
RRB JE Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: RRB
RRB JE Recruitment 2023: Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) will release the RRB JE 2023 recruitment notification on https://rrbcdg.gov.in/. It is expected that RRB JE Notification will be released for the various posts. Candidates who have an engineering background and looking for a government job in Indian Railway can go through the details provided in the previous year’s RRB JE Notification.
Stay connected to the group for early updates on government jobs via mobile
|Organization||Railway Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer and Other|
|No. of Post||Update Soon|
|Start Date||August 2023|
|Last Date||September 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
No. of Post:
Name of Post
- Junior Engineer
- Depot Material Superintendent
- Chemical & Metallurgical Assistant
RRB JE Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
Read More: IOCL Vacancy 2023 Notice PDF: Online Apply for Various 490 Posts, Eligibility and How to Apply
Who can Apply:
- All India Job
- Male and Female
Railway Recruitment Board Recruitment 2023
Salary for RRB JE Recruitment 2023:
- Pay Scale Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/- Monthly
Job Location & Exam. Center
- All over India
Read More: UPSSSC Jr Assistant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 3831 Posts, Notification PDF Download, Eligibility and More Details
RRB JE Recruitment 2023 Online Form
Age Limit :
- Age Limit: minimum 18 years to maximum 30 years.
- Age on date: 01.08.2023
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC- 03 Years.
Important Date for RRB JE Recruitment 2023
|Notification Publish Date||To be notified|
|Form Starting Date||To be notified|
|Form Closing Date||To be notified|
Application Fee for RRB Recruitment 2023:
- For UR/Gen/OBC Candidate Fee: 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Female Candidate Fee: 250/-
- Ex-Serviceman/PwBDs/Female/Transgender Candidate Fee: 250/-
- Payment Mode: Online
Read More: Income Tax Vacancy 2023 Notice PDF Out: Online Apply for Various Posts, Qualification, Age, Date, Eligibility and More Details
Eligibility Criteria for RRB Recruitment 2023 Online Form
- Candidate Should have passed a Diploma/Degree with ITI from any recognized Board/University.
- For more details go to the official notification.
Also Read: Indian Railway Recruitment 2023: Over 2.4 Lakh Vacancies in Group A, B and C Posts, Notification and More Details
Required Documents (Self-Attested)
- Photo and Signature (light color background photo)
- Education Certificate (10th/12th)
- Domicile Certificate
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
- Computer-Based Test (Online Exam)
- Medical Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit
How to Apply for RRB JE Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- Check the eligibility from the official notification
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Pay Fees
- Print the application form
More: Railway Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF: Apply Online, Date, Salary, Age, Eligibility and More Details at www.rites.com
All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given the name of the important link.
What is the selection process for RRB JE Recruitment 2023?
Written Test (CBT 1 & CBT 2), Document Verification, and Medical Examination.
What are the eligibility criteria for RRB JE Recruitment 2023?
Candidate should possess an Engineering Diploma/Degree from any recognized university.