RDPR Recruitment 2023 Online Apply: RDPR will be selecting candidates for the positions of Gram Panchayat Secretary and Second Division Assistant based on the criteria set by the Central Government. Eligible candidates will be called for interviews as part of the selection process for RDPR. All the candidates who are shortlisted will be offered employment at RDPR.
RDPR Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
Recruitment Organization: RDPR
RDPR Recruitment 2023: The Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Karnataka, a reputable organization, will soon release an advertisement for the RDPR Karnataka Recruitment Apply Online 2023. The advertisement will feature 6406 vacancies for the positions of Gram Panchayat Secretary and Second Division Assistant. Interested candidates will be able to submit their applications online through the official website. The online application form for RDPR Recruitment 2023 is currently accessible on the official website at rdpr.karnataka.gov.in for all applicants.
Read Also | ONGC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply, Post Check, Age, Date, Selection Process and More Details at @ongcindia.com
Rural Development and Panchayat Raj. Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Rural Development and Panchayat Raj|
|Post Name||Gram Panchayat Secretary, Second Division Assistant|
|No. of Posts||Total 6406 Posts|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Rs. 21400/- Monthly|
|Apply Online Start Date||To be notified|
|Apply Online End Date||To be notified|
Read More | IIT Kharagpur Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for 153 Various Posts, Monthly Salary 112400, Age, Date, Eligibility and More Details
Post Details for RDPR Recruitment 2023 Notification
No. of Post:
- 6404 Post
Name of Post
- Gram Panchayat Secretary
- Second Division Assistant
Who can Apply:
- All India Candidate
- Male & Female
Read More | Income Tax Recruitment 2023 for Registrar, Post Check, Age, Salary, Qualification, Eligibility and How to Apply
RDPR Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
Salary (Pay Scale)
- Rs. 21,400/- Per Month
- Age Limit: 18 Years to 45 Years
- Aas on date: 1 July 2023
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC- 03 Years.
Eligibility Criteria for RDPR Recruitment 2023 Notification
Read More | Territorial Army Recruitment 2023 Pay Scale Up to 69100, Age, Date, Post, Online Apply, Eligibility and How to Apply
- Recent Passport Size Photograph
- Educational Certificates (10th/12th)
- Mobile No.
- E-mail Address
- Domicile Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- ID Proof (PAN Card and Aadhar Card)
Qualification for RDPR Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have passed a Degree from a recognized university or institute.
- Click also Official Notification for Complete details.
Read More | TCS Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 1500+ Post, Age, Salary, Eligibility and How to Apply
- Online Examination
Read Also | IRCTC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Various Posts, Age, Salary, Qualification and How to Apply
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
- Apply Starting Date: Soon
- Apply Last Date: Soon
How to Apply for RDPR Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- First of all, the candidates will have to go the official website @rdpr.karnataka.gov.in.
- Now on the homepage of the official website press on Recruitment.
- Now on the appearing window choose the RDPR Karnataka Recruitment and press on apply online.
- Now on the appearing window enter up the form with all the correct information.
- Now you will find the OTP on the registered mobile number.
- Now upload Documents and with a press on submit Button your application form will be submitted.
Read More | AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Non-Teaching Post, Age, Salary, Date Selection Process and How to Apply
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|RDPR Notification (soon)||Click Here|
|RDPR Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given the name of the important link.
What is the last date for RDPR Recruitment 2023?
Last Date: Soon
How to apply for RDPR Recruitment 2023?
Official website ongcindia.com.
What is the age limit for RDPR Recruitment 2023?
Age: 18 years to 45 years.