Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023 Notification: Niti Aayog, the esteemed policy think tank of India, has made a noteworthy announcement regarding an enticing opportunity available to eligible Indian candidates. They are extending an invitation to individuals to apply for the position of Senior Specialist/Specialist on a contract/deputation basis. This prestigious role entails selected individuals utilizing their expertise and knowledge to make substantial contributions to significant policy initiatives.
Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization : Niti Aayog
Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023: Niti Aayog holds a position of high prestige in India, acting as a crucial institution responsible for policy formulation and program implementation to foster the comprehensive development of our nation. Recently, they have unveiled an exciting opportunity by announcing 10 vacancies for the esteemed positions of Senior Specialist/Specialist. This means that there are 10 openings available for deserving candidates, including individuals like yourself. If you are considering applying for this position, it is imperative to verify that you meet the eligibility criteria established by Niti Aayog.
Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023 Notification
Read More: Indian Post Office Recruitment 2023 Monthly Salary Up to 29000, Post Check Age, Date Selection Process and How to Apply
Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Vacancy Name||Senior Specialist/Specialist|
|No. of Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Pay Scale||220000/- Monthly|
|Apply Last Date||01.08.2023|
|Job Location||All India|
Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023 for Postwise Details
No. of Post:
- Total 10 Posts
- Senior Specialist
Read Also: NHPC JE Recruitment 2023 Monthly Salary Up to 119400, Age, Date, Selection Process and More Details at @nhpcindia.com
Who Can Apply
- All India Candidate
- Male & Female
Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Job Location and Exam Center :
- All over in India
- Age Limit: 33 Years to 56 Years (as on date 01.01.2023)
- Age relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- SC/ST-05 Year, OBC-03 Year
Read Also: DSSSB Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for 16586 Various Posts, Salary, Age, Date, Eligibility and How to Apply
Application Fee :-
- All Candidate Application Fee : Notice check
Eligibility Criteria for Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Read Also: Food SI Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Notification, Vacancy, Salary, Age Limit, Eligibility and How to Apply
- Senior Specialist position will receive a monthly Rs. 2,20,000/-.
- Specialist position will receive a monthly Rs. 1,45,000/-.
Qualification for Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023
- Candidates should have Graduation equivalent from a recognized Board/Institute.
- Check also Official Advertisement for complete Detail.
Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023 Notification
Also Read: NTPC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 300 Post, Salary, Age, Qualification, Eligibility and How to Apply
List of Required Documents for Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023
- Recent Passport Size Photo
- Education Certificate (10th/12th pass)
- E-mail Address
- Mobile Number
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof – PAN Card/Aadhar Card
Selection Process for Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Read More: Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 Online Apply, Post Check, Salary, Date, Eligibility and How to Apply
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023 Dates :
- Apply Start Date: As per the Notification
- Apply Last Date: 01.08.2023 (60 Days From Release Notification)
How to Apply Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023
Interested candidates can submit applications through the official website or directly through the Offline Form provided in the important link section below
- Obtain the Application Form—Visit the official website of Niti Aayog.
- Read the Instructions—Carefully read the instructions mentioned in the application form.
- Fill in the Application Form—Fill in the application form with accurate and relevant information.
- Attach Required Documents—Gather the necessary supporting documents mentioned in the application form.
- Double-Check the Form—Review the filled-in application form and attached documents.
- Submit the Application—Once you have filled in the form and attached the required documents.
- Keep a Copy—Before submitting the form, make a photocopy or take a clear picture of the entire application form and attached documents.
- Follow Up—After submitting the application.
Read Also: Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Various Posts, Salary, Age, Date, Eligibility and More Details at @jpsc.gov.in/
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given above the name of the important link.
What is the last date for Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023?
01 August, 2023
What is the Age Limit for Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023?
Age Limit: 18 Year to 23 years.
Niti Aayog Recruitment 2023 for Application Fee?
All Candidate Application Fee :