NIMR Recruitment 2023 Notification: ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) has released an employment notification of the NIMR Recruitment 2023 on its official website https://main.icmr.nic.in/. The aspirants who are looking for the Latest Central Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Through this latest ICMR-NIMR recruitment, Offline Applications are invited from eligible and desirous candidates for fill up 79 vacancies for the various posts.
NIMR Recruitment 2023 Notification
Recruitment Organization: NIMR
NIMR Recruitment 2023: Today we will talk about recruitment. ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR) can apply directly from the link provided. Eligibility criteria can apply for the post by filling out the Offline application on the main website. After reading all the information like age limit, selection process, educational qualification, salary offered etc. Candidates are advised to visit the ICMR official website as well as bookmark this web page as we provide you with all the information in this article.
Read Also: RRB JE Recruitment 2023 Online Form, Notification, Exam Date, Eligibility and How to Apply at @rrbcdg.gov.in
सभी सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी अपने मोबाईल पर सबसे पहले पाने के लिए ग्रुप से जुड़े रहें।
ICMR NIMR Recruitment 2023 for Overview
|Organization||National Institute of Malaria Research|
|Vacancy Name||Technical Assistant, Technician 1, Laboratory Attendant 1|
|No. of Vacancy||Total 79 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 35,000/- to 1,12,400/- Per Month|
|Start Date Form Apply||22.06.2023|
|Last Date Form Apply||21.07.2023|
Read Also: Jharkhand CDPO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 64 Posts, Salary, Selection Process and Apply to Process
Post Details for NIMR Recruitment 2023 Apply
No. of Post
- 79 Posts
- Technical Assistant, Technician 1, Laboratory Attendant 1
|Post Name||No. of Post|
|Technical Assistant (Electrical Engineering)||01|
|Technical Assistant (MLT)||06|
|Technical Assistant (Life Sciences)||17|
|Technical Assistant (Veterinary Sciences)||01|
|Technical Assistant (Pharmacology)||01|
|Technician – 1 (Life Sciences)||40|
|Technician – 1 (Computer Science)||09|
|Laboratory Attendant – 1||04|
Also Read: BPSC Teacher Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 170461 Posts, Syllabus, Exam Date, Eligibility and Selection Process at @bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Job Location & Exam Center:
- All over India
National Institute of Malaria Research Recruitment 2023
- For UR/OBC/EWS Category Fee: 300/-
- For Other Category Fee: Nil
- Pay Fee: Payable at New Delh in favour ‘Director, National Institute of Malaria Research, New Delhi’
Salary for NIMR Recruitment 2023:
- Pay Scale Rs. 35,000 -1,12,400/- Per Month
Who Can Apply
- All India Job
- Male and Female
NIMR Recruitment 2023 Notification Out
Read More: IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2023 Online Apply, Notification, Age Limit, Salary, Eligibility and How to Apply at @www.ibps.in
Age Limit :
- Age: Minimum 18 Years to Maximum 30 Years
- As on date: 21.07.2023
- Age relaxation as per government rule regulation.
Important Dates for NIMR Recruitment 2023 Apply
|Start Date to Apply Form||22 June 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Form||21 June 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for NIMR Recruitment 2023
Also Read: ITBP Driver Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for 458 Posts, Salary, Age, Date, Eligibility and How to Apply
Required Documents (Self-Attested):
- Photo and Signature (Light Color Photo Background)
- Education Certificate (10th, 12th & Other Pass )
- Mobile Number & E-mail ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof (PAN Card and Aadhar Card)
Also Read: Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Various Posts, Salary, Age, Date, Eligibility and More Details at @jpsc.gov.in/
- Technical Assistant (Electrical Engineering) 1st class three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute with two years experience in electrical works in a Government recognized/approved/registered Institution.OR1st class B.E / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering
- Technical Assistant (MLT) 1st Class Bachelors Degree (minimum three years duration) in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc. MLT) from a Govt recognized University.
- Technical Assistant (Life Sciences) 1st class Bachelor’s Degree (minimum three years’ duration) in Life Sciences from a Govt. recognized University with at least anyone of the following subjects: -1. Zoology 2. Chemistry 3. Biotechnology 4. Biochemistry 5. Microbiology 6. Biostatistics 7. Environmental Science 8. Virology 9. Molecular Biology 10. Immunology 11. Parasitology
- Technical Assistant (Veterinary Sciences) 1st class Bachelor’s Degree (minimum three years’ duration) in Veterinary Sciences (B.V.Sc) from a Govt. recognized University.
- Technical Assistant (Pharmacology) 1st class Bachelor’s Degree (minimum three years’s duration) in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a Govt. recognized University
- Technician–1 (Life Sciences) 12th or intermediate pass in Science subjects with 55% marks from a Govt. recognized Board. AND At least a one-year Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from a government-recognized institution.
- Technician–1 (Computer Science) 12th or intermediate pass in Science subjects with 55% marks from a Govt. recognized Board. AND At least one-year Diploma in Computer from a Government recognized institution.
- Laboratory Attendant–1 10th Pass with 50% marks in aggregate from a Govt recognized board AND One-year of working experience in a Govt. recognized/approved/registered Laboratory.
- More Details Official Notification for Complete Detail.
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Read More: RSMSSB Junior Accountant Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 5388 Posts, Salary Detail and Apply to Process
How to Apply for NIMR Recruitment 2023 Apply Form
To apply for ICMR Recruitment 2023 offline form, follow these steps
- Then go to the ICMR-NIMR website Notification panel.
- If you are eligible for this, then click on the apply Offline link.
- A new tab will be opened with an Application fee in it.
- Now fill the form with the necessary details of the candidate document and as per the instructions.
- Pay the Application fee as per the instructions of Notification.
- Click on the submit link to submit the Application Form.
- Download it and take a printout of the Application form for future uses and references.
|Apply Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|ICMR Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given the name of the important link.
What is the Apply Form Date for ICMR Form 2023?
Candidates can Apply from 22/06/2023 to 21/07/2023.
What is the Application Fee ICMR Recruitment 2023?
Rs. 300/- for UR/OBC and No Fee for Others.