The National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released a notification for NHAI Recruitment 2023. They are inviting applications from eligible Indian candidates for the position of Deputy Manager (Technical). According to the official notification, there are a total of 50 vacancies and 100 internships for this position. Selected candidates for Deputy Manager (Technical) post will receive a monthly salary as per the pay scale level 10 of the pay matrix of the 7th CPC (Rs. 15600-39100) along with a Grade Pay of Rs. 5400.
NHAI Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: NHAI
NHAI Group A Recruitment 2023 Today we will talk about recruitment. National Highways Authority of India has released an official notification inviting applications from eligible Indian candidates for the post of General Manager (Technical) on a deputation/promotion basis. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria mentioned in the official notification can apply for the NHAI Recruitment 2023. It is advised to go through the detailed notification for further information regarding the application process, eligibility requirements, and any other relevant details.
NHAI Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
Also Check: DRDO Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Various Posts, Age, Date, Salary, Eligibility and How to Apply
Overview Recruitment Details
|Organization||National Highways Authority of India|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager (Technical) + Internship|
|No. of Post||50 + 100 Posts|
|Salary (Pay Scale)||Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Rs.15600-39100) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400).|
|Last Date||Given Below|
|Job Location||All India|
|Join Groups||Telegram | WhatsApp|
Postwise Details NHAI Online Form 2023:
- 150 Posts
Name of Post
- Deputy Manager (Technical)
NHAI Recruitment 2023 Notification
Job Location & Exam Center:
- All over India
NHAI Bharti Who can Apply
- All India Job
Read Also: Indian Navy Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for 10+2 B.Tech Entry, Notification, Jan 2024 Batch
Salary (Pay Scale)
- Dupty Manager Pay scale level 10 of the pay matrix of 7th CPC (Rs.15600-39100) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400).
- Internship Rs. 10000/- to 15,000/- Per Month
- The minimum age limit will be 18 years to 50 years and upper age limit.
- Age on Date : 1 May, 2023
- Age Relaxation :- SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC- 03 Years.
NHAI Recruitment Application Fee:-
- All Candidate Application fee: Check
Read Also: Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2023: Check Post, Salary, Date, Eligibility and How to Apply
Physical Details NHAI Recruitment 2023
Required Documents NHAI Recruitment 2023 (Self-Attested)
- Photo and Signature (Light color Background Photo)
- Education Certificate (10th & 12th Pass)
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
Also Read: SIHFW Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 2007 Posts, Salary, Date, Eligibility and How to Apply
- Dupty Manager Candidate should have a 12th Pass and Graduate or equivalent from a recognized Board/University/Institution.
- Internship Candidates must have B.Tech/M.Tech in Civil Engineering and secured a CGPA 7.0 (a score of 70% shall be considered equivalent to 7.0 CGPA) in the completed semesters for which the result has been published to be eligible for an internship in NH projects.
- For More Details Kindly Visit the Official Notification Given Below.
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Read Also: WBPSC Food SI Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Various Posts, Date, Age Salary, Eligibility and How to Apply at @wbpsc.gov.in.
- Written Exam
- Personality Test
- Document Verification
- Final Merit
- Starting Date: 01.06.2023
- Last Date: (Dupty Manager 30.06.2023) and (Internship 15.7.2023)
How to Apply NHAI Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- Visit the NHAI website.
- Look for the advertisement for the position you want to apply for and click on it to read the details.
- After reading the details carefully, click on ‘Apply Online‘.
- Register on the website by providing your email ID and creating a password. You will then receive a confirmation email.
- Log in using your email ID and password and fill in your personal and educational details in the online application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Pay the application fee through the online payment gateway. The fee amount will be mentioned in the advertisement.
- Once you have completed all the steps, review your application form carefully.
- Finally, submit your application form and take a printout for future reference.
Read More: OSSC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Group B and C Post, Age, Date, Salary, Eligibility and How to Apply at @ossc.gov.in.
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Dupty Manger | Internship|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Note All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given the name of the important link.
How to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2023?
Interested candidates can apply online from the official website.
What is the last date to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2023?
Last Date of 15.07.2023