NCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: Northern Coalfields Limited (NCL) has recently released a notification announcing the recruitment of 700 Graduate & Technician Apprentice Trainees in Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh regions under the Apprenticeship Act. The online application process for NCL Recruitment 2023 will begin on 20th July 2023 and will remain open until 3rd August 2023.
NCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Recruitment Organization: NCL
NCL Recruitment 2023: Northern Coalfields Limited invites eligible and interested candidates to apply online for 700 Graduate and Diploma Apprentice positions as part of the NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023. The registration for NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be open from 20th July 2023 to 3rd August 2023. This article aims to provide all the necessary details related to NCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 for the convenience of the candidates.
Also Read: Indian Air Force Recruitment 2023 for Male and Female Candidate, Post Check, Age Detail, Salary, Eligibility and Process to Apply
NCL Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Northern Coalfields Limited|
|No. of Vacancies||700 Posts|
|Application Form Start||20 July 2023|
|Last Date Apply||03 August 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Mode||Online Apply|
Read Also: Railway TTE Notification 2023 Online Form for Various Posts, Salary, Age, Date, Eligibility Criteria & How to Apply
Post Wise Detail for NCL Recruitment 2023
Number of Posts
- Total 700 Posts
Also Read: BMC Recruitment 2023 Notification, 1500 Posts Online Apply, Age Limit, Salary, Eligibility and How to Apply
Who Can Apply for NCL Recruitment 2023 Notification:
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
Job Location & Exam Centre:
- All over India
NCL Recruitment 2023 Notification
Age Limit :
- The minimum age limit will be 18 years to 26 years.
- Age on Date: 3 August 2023
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC- 03 Years.
- For OC/OBC Category Fee: Notice Check
- For SC/ST/PWD Category Fee: Notice Check
- Pay Fee: Online
Read Also: UPSSSC Eye Testing Officer Recruitment 2023 Apply Online 157 Post, Salary Details, Exam Date, Age, Eligibility and How to Apply
Eligibility Criteria NCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- The candidate should have Passed BE/B.Tech/Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
To complete the online form and upload the required documents:
- Photo and Signature (Light Color Photo Background)
- Education Certificate (10th/12th)
- Email ID and Mobile No.
- Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN card and Aadhar card (ID Proof).
Also Read: Bihar Guest Teacher Recruitment 2023 Notification Out, 1113 Posts, Qualification, Eligibility and How to Apply
Mode of Selection:
- Basis of the Merit of Marks/Percentage Obtained in the Degree/Diploma.
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
How to Apply for NCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Check the eligibility from the NCL Notification 2023
- Click on the apply online link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Pay Fees
- Print the application form
Please note that the information provided in this post is accurate, but we cannot be held responsible for any errors. To verify the details, visit the official website and carefully read the notification mentioned in the important link above.
What are the NCL Recruitment 2023 Online Apply dates?
03 August 2023
How many vacancies have been released for NCL Recruitment 2023?