MRPL Recruitment 2023: ONGC-MRPL invites eligible candidates for Apprenticeship Training (GAT/TAT) in various subject fields. There are 70 slots available. Selected candidates receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 8000/- to 10000/-. GAT candidates need an Engineering degree, while TAT candidates require a Diploma in respective disciplines, recognized by relevant bodies. Age limit follows Apprenticeship Rules. Visit the official notification for details.
Stay connected to the group for early updates on government jobs via mobile
MRPL Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization : MRPL
MRPL Recruitment 2023 Notification: ONGC-Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited official notification for Recruitment 2023 states that Apprenticeship training will be for 1 year and candidates will be posted to MRPL. Selection is based on document verification, considering the percentages of marks obtained in the minimum essential qualification in respective disciplines. The date of document verification will be announced on the official website. Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website of ONGC-MRPL.
Also Check NAM Assam Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF for 204 CHO Posts, Apply Online, Date, Selection Process and More Details
Overview Details MRPL Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Ltd.|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT)|
Technician Apprentice Trainee (TAT)
|No. of Post||70 Posts|
|Job Type||Central Jobs 2023|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Last Date||10.08.2023|
Also Read BPCL Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Various Post, Salary Details, Date, Age Limit, Eligibility and More Details
Post Details MRPL Recruitment 2023
No. of Post
- 70 Posts
Post Name :
- Graduate Apprentice Trainee (GAT)
- Technician Apprentice Trainee (TAT)
Who Can Apply
- All India Candidate
- Male & Female
MRPL Recruitment Apply Mode
- Online Mode
Job Location & Exam Center :
- All over in India
Salary for MRPL Recruitment 2023
- Pay Scale 8,000/- to 10,000/- Monthly
Application Fee MRPL Recruitment 2023:
- General/OBC/EWS Category: 0/-
- SC/ ST Female Category: 0/-
- Fee Pay : Online
Also Check: Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023: Notice Out, Apply Form, Across India & How to Apply
Age Limit for MRPL Recruitment 2023
- Age Limit : 15 years to 24 years
- Age on Date: 10.08.2023
- Age Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
Eligibility Criteria MRPL Recruitment 2023 Notification
Also Read: HAL Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for 185 MT and DT Posts, Pay Scale, Age Details Selection and More Details at @hal-india.co.in
Required Documents (Self-Attested) :
- Photo and signature recent passport-sized photograph (light-colored background)
- Education certificate (8th and 10th pass)
- Mobile Number and Email ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhaar Card
MRPL Recruitment 2023 Educational Qualifications
- Check also Official Advertisement Notification for complete Detail.
Current Affairs Questions — Click Here
Selection Process MRPL Recruitment 2023
- Document Verification
How to Apply MRPL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
To apply for MRPL Vacancy 2023 follow these steps
- Step 1 : Visit the official website of MRPL.
- Step 2 : Find the recruitment section and click on the ‘Apply Online’ link.
- Step 3 : Fill out the online application form with accurate details.
- Step 4 : Upload the required documents.
- Step 5 : Pay the application fee, if applicable.
- Step 6 : Submit the form and take a printout for future reference.
Also Check: IBPS PO Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 3049 Posts, Exam Date, Salary Details, Eligibility and How to Apply
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|MRPL Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Please note that while the information provided in this post is accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors. To verify the details, visit the official website and carefully read the notification and important links provided.
« Thank You »
What is the Last Date MRPL Recruitment 2023 to apply?
What is the selection process for MRPL Recruitment 2023?
Interview, Document Verification