Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023: Karnataka Bank, a leading digitally advanced Private Sector Bank with a pan-India footprint. Karnataka Bank has invited online apply from eligible Post-Graduate/Graduate candidates in a specialized category. Through Karnataka Bank Vacancy 2023, Probationary Officer (Scale-I) posts are to be filled out. It provides incredible opportunities for banking aspirants to work at its various branches available in India. The apply online procedure has been started on 12 August 2023 at www.karnatakabank.com.
Stay connected to the group for early updates on government jobs via mobile
Candidates who are willing to apply must ensure that they fulfill all the essential criteria required. The final selection of candidates will be done based on an online examination to be held at various cities of the country and Interview round.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: KB
Read More: UCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Form for 122 Posts, Salary, Age Limit, Date, Eligibility and How to Apply
Overview Detail for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023
Read More: DGCA Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF Release: Online Form for Various Posts, Eligibility and More Details at www.dgca.gov.in
Number of Posts for Karnataka Bank Vacancy 2023
Name of Post
Apply Mode for Karnataka Bank PO Vacancy 2023 Notification
Who can Apply:
Job Location & Exam Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023
- For General Category Fee: 800/-
- For SC/ST Category Fee: 700/-
Read More: BARC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for Junior Research Fellowships, Check Eligibility and More Details
Important Date for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023
|Notification Release Date||11.08.2023|
|Apply Online Starts Date||12.08.2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26.08.2023|
|Last Date for application fee submission||26.08.2023|
|Exam Date||September 2023 (Tentative)|
Age Limit for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 Notification
Required Documents for Karnataka Bank PO Recruitment 2023
Read Also: SBI Clerk Recruitment 2023 Online Apply, Exam Date, Age Limit, Eligibility Conduction for More Details at @sbi.co.in
Education Qualification for Karnataka Bank Vacancy 2023 Apply Online
Selection Process for Karnataka Bank Vacancy 2023
Read More: Forest Guard Recruitment 2023 Post 2000 Notification, Age, Salary, Eligibility & How to Apply
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Visit the official website of the Karnataka Bank www.karnatakabank.com.
- Go to the section of Current Openings.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”.
- You are now required to provide your basic information to register for this exam.
- Fill in all the details correctly as required in the Karnataka Bank PO application form.
- Next, you have to upload your photo, signature, left-hand thumb impression and handwritten declaration.
- Finally, make the online payment. Take a printout of the e-receipt and online application for future reference.