IWF Recruitment 2023: The Indian Weightlifting Federation (IWF) release latest official notification and qualified candidates for the post of Chief Executive Officer on a contract basis. The selected candidates will be given a monthly salary up to Rs. 200000. The maximum age limit is 60 years to apply for the given post. The selected candidates will be engaged for an initial period of 02 years but may be extended on the basis of requirements.
IWF Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: IWF
In accordance with the official notification of IWF Recruitment 2023, Interested and qualified candidates must submit their application form and CV to the President Indian Weightlifting Federation with the subject line ‘Application For the Post of CEO-IWLF‘ through email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before the last date.
Stay connected to the group for early updates on government jobs via mobile
Overview Recruitment Details
|Organization||Indian Weightlifting Federation|
|Name of Post||Chief Executive Officer|
|No. of Post||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 2,00,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date Apply Form||15 September 2023|
Read Also: Army Group C Mhow Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF: Various Post, Salary, Age, Date, Eligibility and More Details Direct Link Here
No. of Posts for IWF Recruitment 2023
- 01 Posts
Name of Post:
- Chief Executive Officer
Read Also: Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2023: Notice Out, Apply Form, Salary, Date, Eligibility and More Details
Application Mode for IWF Recruitment 2023 Apply Form
Who can Apply
- All India Job
Job Location for IWF Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Uttar Pradesh
Salary (Pay Scale):
- Monthly Salary of Rs. 1,00,000/- to 2,00,000/-
Also Read: AWES Recruitment 2023 Notice Out, 8000+ TGT, PGT & PRT Posts, Eligibility and More Details
Age Limit for IWF Vacancy 2023
- Age: minimum 21 years to maximum 60 years.
- As on Date 15.09.2023.
- Age relaxation as per government rule regulation.
- Application Form Start Date: Start
- Application Form Last Date: 15 September 2023
Educational Qualification for IWF Recruitment 2023 Notification
- Candidate should have 2 years Post Graduate degree in any field after completion of 3 years or more of Undergraduate Degree from a recognized Institution.
- For more details kindly visit the Official Notification given below
- 5-7 years of experience in Management/Leadership roles in Public/Private Sector Companies, Sports Organizations, Consultancy Organizations, International / Multinational Organizations and Government Departments.
List of Required Documents (Self-Attested)
- Photo and Signature (photo light color background)
- Educational Certificates (10th and 12th)
- Experience Certificates
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card, Voter ID, Passport)
Also More: Patna High Court Vacancy 2023 Notice Out: Online Form for Personal Assistant Post and How to Apply
Selection Process for Indian Weightlifting Federation Recruitment 2023
- Document Verification
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
- Indian Weightlifting Federation,
Noida, Uttar Pradesh-201301
How to Apply for IWF Recruitment 2023 Apply Form
Interested and willing candidates have to submit their application form along with their CV to the President, Indian Weightlifting Federation with the subject line ‘Application for the Post of CEO-IWLF‘ through email to email@example.com or also submit through post to postal address given above before the last date. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Read More: AWES Recruitment 2023 Notice Out, 8000+ TGT, PGT & PRT Posts, Eligibility and More Details
All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given the name of the important link.
What is the application fee for IWF Recruitment 2023 Notification?
What is the last date for IWF Recruitment 2023 Apply Form?
The last date to apply is 15.09.2023.