ESIC (Employee’s State Insurance Corporation) has announced the ESIC Recruitment 2023 for the position of Junior Resident (JR) in the ESIC Medical College PGIMSR & Hospital. It is important to note that these 24 vacancies for Junior Resident posts are open to candidates from all communities, and there is no reservation based on community category.
सभी सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी अपने मोबाईल पर सबसे पहले पाने के लिए ग्रुप से जुड़े रहें।
Aspiring medical specialists who meet the eligibility criteria are invited to apply for the contractual engagement of Junior Resident positions. The official vacancy notice for these 24 Junior Resident posts was issued on 19th July 2023. Interested candidates are advised to carefully review the official notification and ensure that they meet the required qualifications and other eligibility criteria.
ESIC Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization : ESIC
Read More: UPSC Recruitment 2023 Notice Out, Online Apply for 56 Post, Qualification, Exam Date, Selection Process and How to Apply
Overview for ESIC New Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||24 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 1,00,307 Monthly|
|Apply Start Date||19 July 2023|
|Apply Last Date||28 July 2023|
Posts Details for ESIC Recruitment 2023 Notification
Also Check: BIS Recruitment 2023 Notice Out, Online Apply, Salary, Age, Eligibility and How to Apply at @bis.gov.in
No. of Posts
- 24 Posts
- Junior Resident
Who Can Apply :
- All India Candidate
- Male & Female
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Last Date
- All Other Candidates Fee: Rs. 500/-
- For SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, Female Fee: NIL
Job Location for ESIC Vacancy 2023:
Pay Scale for ESIC Recruitment 2023 Form:
- Rs. 67,700/- to 2,22,543/- Monthly
Age Limit for ESIC Recruitment 2023 Interview
- Age Limit: maximum 30 years
- Age on date: 28.07.2023
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC-03 Years.
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF
Required Documents (Self-Attested)
- Photo and Signature (Light color background photo)
- Education Certificate (10th and 12th Pass)
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile Number & E-mail ID
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
|28.07.2023||ESIC Medical College & Hospital, Kalaburagi|
|Reporting Times||09:00 AM to 11:00 AM|
|Interview-cum-Selection Round||09:00 AM to 04:00 PM|
Educational Qualification :
- Click also Official Notification for Complete details.
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
- Document Verification
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2023 Form
According to the ESIC Recruitment 2023 Official Notification, Eligible Candidates with Willingness should fill in the Prescribed Application Proforma, have Self-attested Copies with Originals, and report at the Interview Venue.
- Eligible Candidates may walk in and Register for the Interview Slot/Process between 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM on 28.07.2023. Any Candidate reaching after 10:30 AM shall not be permitted.
- Specimen Application Proforma is enclosed with the Advertisement.
- The Candidates are expected of furnishing all the Original Documents in respect of all the Parameters filled in the Application Format during Scrutiny on the Walk-in-Interview Day.
- The Candidates must report by 09:00 AM at the Venue on the Appointed/Scheduled Date.
Also Read: AWES Recruitment 2023 Notice Out, 8000+ TGT, PGT & PRT Posts, Eligibility and More Details
Please note that while the information in this post is accurate, we are not responsible for any errors. Kindly verify all details on the official website before proceeding, as stated in the important link above.
What is the last date for ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2023 online form?
Last Date 15.07.2023.
How to Apply for ESIC Telangana Recruitment 2023 Online Form?
Visit the official website.