ESIC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) has issued a job notification announcing 61 vacancies for the position of Senior Resident. To be eligible for this recruitment, candidates should possess an M.D/M.S degree, PG Degree, or DNB qualification. Interested and eligible individuals can apply for this job notification starting from [start date] until 11/07/2023.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Recruitment Organization : ESIC
ESIC Recruitment 2023: Today we will talk about recruitment. The Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) the candidates who are selected will be stationed in Kolkata. ESIC Kolkata is conducting the recruitment process for this notification through direct walk-ins only. Aspirants are advised to fill out the job application form and visit the walk-in location on the specified date, which is currently undefined.
Employees State Insurance Corporation
Read More: DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Form, Notification, Post Check, Salary, Age Limit, Eligibility and Apply to Process
Overview for ESIC Recruitment 2023
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||61 Posts|
|Apply Start Date||22.06.2023|
|Apply Last Date||11.07.2023|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 1,33,640/- Monthly|
|Google News||Click Here|
सभी सरकारी नौकरियों की जानकारी अपने मोबाईल पर सबसे पहले पाने के लिए ग्रुप से जुड़े रहें।
ESIC Recruitment 2023 for Post Details
Also Check: DFCCIL Recruitment 2023 Apply Form, Notification, Post Check, Salary, Age Limit, Eligibility and Apply to Process
No. of Posts:
- 61 Posts
- Senior Resident
Who Can Apply :
- All India Candidate
- Male & Female
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Pay Scale (Salary):
- Rs. 1,33,640/- Per Month
Job Location & Exam Centre:
Age Limit for ESIC Recruitment 2023
- Age Limit: 21 years to 45 years
- Age on date: 11.07.2023
- Age Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
Read Also: RPSC RAS Recruitment 2023 Online Form for 905 Posts, Exam Date, Salary, Age, Eligibility and Apply to Process
Required Documents (Self-Attested)
- Photo and Signature (Light color background photo)
- Education Certificate (10th and 12th Pass)
- Experience Certificate
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
- Apply Online Start Date: 22 June, 2023
- Apply Online Last Date: 11 July 2023
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2023
Educational Qualification :
- Candidates must have passed Post Graduation Degree, MD, MS, DNB equivalent from a recognized board/ university.
- Click also Official Notification for Complete details.
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
- Document Verification
More Read: DRDO JRF Recruitment 2023 Notification, Post Check, Age, Salary, Qualification Detail, Eligibility and Process to Apply
ESIC Walk-In-Interview Date Details
|Department Name||Walk-In-Interview Date|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation|
|ICU/ MICU/ ICCU|
How to Apply ESIC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
- Step 1: Go to the official ESIC Kolkata website https://www.esic.nic.in
- Step 2: Search for the Career/ Advertisement menu
- Step 3: Search for the Senior Resident Job Notification and click on it
- Step 4: Download and View the ESIC Kolkata Senior Resident job notification
- Step 5: Verify your eligibility and go further
- Step 6: Fill all the details correctly and attach the necessary documents
- Step 7: Self-attest all the documents
- Step 8: Pay the application fees if applicable
- Step 9: Take a photocopy of your application
- Step 10: Go for walks in 11.07.2023 @ 10:00 AM
Also Read: HPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2023 Apply Online, Exam Date, Salary Detail, Eligibility and How to Apply
Please note that while the information in this post is accurate, we are not responsible for any errors. Kindly verify all details on the official website before proceeding, as stated in the important link above.
What is the last date for ESIC Recruitment 2023 online form?
Last Date 11.07.2023.
How to Apply for ESIC Recruitment 2023 Online Form?
Visit the official website.