ESIC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply: The Office of Medical Superintendent, ESIC Hospital, Pandeypur, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, has released an official vacancy notification of inviting applications from eligible candidates for 03 posts. These posts include Contractual Full-Time and Part-Time Super Specialist positions, as well as Full-Time and Part-Time Specialist positions, to be filled on a fixed contractual term basis in the Allied Specialty Departments. The ESIC Recruitment 2023 Official Advertisement offers monthly emoluments of Rs. 2.00 Lac, Rs. 1.00 Lac, and Rs. 60,000 (consolidated) for the Full-Time and Part-Time Specialists and Super Specialists.
ESIC Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: ESIC
ESIC Recruitment 2023: As per the ESIC Recruitment 2023 Official Advertisement, walk-in interviews for the notified posts of Full-Time/Part-Time Specialist and Super Specialist will be conducted on 27.06.2023. Eligible candidates who are interested in Full-Time and Part-Time Super-Specialist and Full-Time and Part-Time Specialist positions should complete the Specimen Application Proforma and report to the Office of Medical Superintendent on 27.06.2023. It is important to note that the last date for walk-in interviews remains unchanged.
Employee State Insurance Corporation Recruitment 2023
Overview for ESIC Recruitment 2023
Read More | UKPSC Draftsman Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
|Organization||Employees’ State Insurance Corporation|
|Vacancy Name||Super Specialist, Specialist|
|No. of Vacancies||11 Posts|
|Job Location||All India|
|Apply Start Date||16.06.2023|
|Apply End Date||27.06.2023|
Postwise Details for ESIC Recruitment 2023
No. of Posts:
- 11 Posts
- Super Specialist, Specialist
Who Can Apply
- All India Candidate
- Male & Female
- All Candidate Application Fee: Notice Check
ESIC Recruitment 2023 Notification
Job Location & Exam Centre:
- All over India
- Age Limit: Maximum 69 year
- Age on Date: 26.06.2023
- Age Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
Required Documents (Self-Attested)
- Photo and Signature (Light color background photo)
- Education Certificate (10th and 12th Pass)
- Mobile Number
- E-mail Address
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
- Apply Online Start Date: 16 June 2023
- Apply Online Last Date: 26 June 2023
Eligibility Criteria for ESIC Recruitment 2023
- Super Specialist Doctor Medicinae (DM)/Magister Chirurgiae (M.Ch)/Diplomate of National Board (DNB) in the Concerned Super-Specialty with Registered Central/State Medical Council.
- Specialist MBBS with Post Graduate Degree Or Equivalent in the Concerned Super-Specialty with Registered Central/State Medical Council with 03-Years’ Post-Post-Graduation or Post-Graduation Diploma with 05-Years respectively in particular Specialty.
- Click also Official Notification for Complete details.
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
- Document Verification
How to Apply ESIC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
To apply for ESIC Recruitment 2023 follow the steps below:
- Stage 1: As an applicant, your first step is to visit the official website of ESIC at https://esic.nic.in.
- Stage 2: If you meet the eligibility criteria and wish to apply, do so before the last date mentioned in the notification.
- Stage 3: To apply, you will be required to provide your personal information.
- Stage 4: After entering all your details accurately, review the application form to ensure its correctness.
- Stage 5: Once you have reviewed and verified all the information, submit the application form.
- Stage 6: Take a printout of the application form.
|Online Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Please note that while the information in this post is accurate, we are not responsible for any errors. Kindly verify all details on the official website before proceeding, as stated in the important link above.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 के लिए कितनी रिक्तियां हैं?
Total 11 Posts.
ESIC Recruitment 2023 के लिए आयु सीमा क्या है?
Age Limit should be maximum 69 years.