CAG Recruitment 2023: Comptroller & Audit General of India has released the new Notification to hire Administrative Assistant. The CAG Job notification is issued for 1773 posts. The Intrusted candidate who has a 12th, Graduate Degree in any discipline from a recognized institute can submit their application before the final submission date. 17 September 2023 is the last date to submit application form.
Stay connected to the group for early updates on government jobs via mobile
CAG Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: CAG
CAG Jobs article for other details like the Comptroller and Audit General of India Recruitment 2023 Notification, CAG Recruitment 2023 Offline application, Age Limit, Fee Structure, Eligibility Criteria and other detail given below. We advised aspirants to avoid other sources for information regarding the upcoming Free Job Alert, Sarkari Result and refer to official website https://cag.gov.in.
Also Read: NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF Out: Online Apply, Various Post, Salary, Age, Date, Selection Process & How to Apply
|Organization||Comptroller and Audit General of India|
|Vacancy Name||Administrative Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||1773 Posts|
|Application Form Start Date||17.08.2023|
|Application Form Last Date||17.09.2023|
Read More: NCL HEMM Operator Vacancy 2023 Notice Out: Apply Online for Various Posts, Age, Salary, Eligibility and More Details
No. of Post for CAG Recruitment 2023
- 1773 Posts
- Administrative Assistant
Application Process for CAG Recruitment 2023 Form Apply,
- Offline Mode
Who Can Apply for CAG Recruitment 2023 Notification
- All India Candidate
- Male and Female
Read More: BEL Vacancy 2023 Notice PDF: Apply Online Various Posts, Salary, Age, Eligibility and How to Apply
Important Dates for CAG Recruitment 2023 Apply Form
Age Limit for CAG Vacancy 2023
- Age: minimum 18 years to maximum 25 years.
- Age on Date: 17.09.2023
- Age Relaxation: SC/ ST/ OBC candidates relaxation as per government rule regulation
- SC/ST-05 Years, OBC- 03 Years.
Application Fee for CAG Vacancy 2023 Notification
- All candidate application fee: Nil
Read Also: BMC Recruitment 2023 Notice PDF Out: Apply Online for 226 Posts, Age, Date, Eligibility and Apply to Process
Education Qualification for CAG Recruitment 2023
- The candidate should have a Certificate/ Degree of 12th, Graduate pass in the relevant discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
Required Documents (Self-Attested)
- Photo and Signature (Light Color Photo Background)
- Education Certificate (10th/12th)
- Experience Certificate
- Email ID and Mobile No.
- Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN card and Aadhar card (ID Proof).
Also Read: ONGC Vacancy 2023 Notice Out, Check Post, Salary, Age, Qualification, Selection Process and More Details
Selection Process for CAG Vacancy 2023 Notification
- Written Test
- Document Verification
Send Your Application on this Address
- Shri Nilesh Patil, Asstt. C &AG (N)-I,
O/o the C&AG of India, 9,
Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg,
New Delhi- 110124.
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
How to Apply for CAG Recruitment 2023 Apply Form
- First, visit the official website https://cag.gov.in/en
- And check for the CAG Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Download the application form for from the official website or Notification Link.
- Check the last date before starting the application form.
- Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form to the below address along with required documents with self-attested, before the last date.
- Capture the Application form number/courier acknowledgment number for future reference.
Please note that the information provided in this post is accurate, but we cannot be held responsible for any errors. To verify the details, visit the official website and carefully read the notification mentioned in the important link above.
How many no. of total post for CAG Recruitment 2023?
What are the CAG Recruitment 2023?
17 September 2023