APSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online: APSC Recruitment 2023 notification has been released by the Assam Public Service Commission (APSC). The commission is inviting applications for various positions in different departments. Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of APSC. The recruitment offers a great opportunity for individuals looking for government jobs in Assam. The selection process may involve a written examination and/or an interview. Candidates must ensure that they submit their applications before the specified deadline. This is a valuable chance for aspiring candidates to secure a promising career in the public sector.
APSC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
Recruitment Organization : APSC
APSC Recruitment 2023: Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has announced vacancies for the positions of Junior Information & Public Relations Officer and Senior Information & Public Relations Officer. There are a total of 10 vacancies to be filled. Eligible candidates who are interested in these positions can apply online before the respective deadlines, which are the 17th and 18th of July 2023. To check the detailed eligibility criteria, click on the provided direct links. It is recommended to go through this post for further information regarding Assam Lok Seva Aayog Recruitment 2023.
Read Also: KVS Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for 58000+ Posts, PGT, TGT, PRT, Age, Date, Salary, Eligibility and How to Apply
Overview for Recruitment
|Organization||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Junior and Senior Information & Public Relations Officer|
|No. of Post||10 Posts|
|Salary||30,000/- to 1,10,000 Monthly|
|Apply Starting Date||18.06.2023|
|Apply Closing Date||17.07.2023|
|Google News||Click Here|
Post Name Details APSC Recruitment 2023
Read More: Airport Authority of India Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 341 Post, Age, Salary, Date, Eligibility and How to Apply at www.aai.aero
No. of Post:
- 10 Posts
- Junior and Senior Information & Public Relations Officer
- Online Mode
Who Can Apply:
- All India Candidate
- Male & Female
Also Read: West Bengal Food SI Recruitment 2023 Notification for Apply Online, Date, Salary, Age, Selection Process and More Details
- Age Limit: minimum age 21 years to maximum 38 years
- As on date 18 July, 2023
- Age Relaxation as per on government rule regulation.
- For Gen/EWS Category Fee: Rs. 297.20/-
- For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Category Fee: Rs. 197.20/-
- For BPL/women Category Fee: Rs. 47.20/-
- For PWBD Category Fee: Rs. 47.20/-
- Pay Mode : Online (Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking and UPI)
Job Location & Exam Center :
Eligibility and Qualification APSC Recruitment 2023
Read Also: NHPC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 388 Post, Junior Engineer, Salary, Age, Date, Eligibility and How to Apply at @nhpcindia.com
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Click also Official Advertisement for Complete details.
- Photo and signature (Photo light color background)
- Educational certificates (10th/12th pass)
- Mobile Number
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate
- ID Proof (PAN Card and Aadhar Card)
Check Also: NHPC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 388 Post, Junior Engineer, Salary, Age, Date, Eligibility and How to Apply at @nhpcindia.com
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Selection Process :-
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
Read: NLC Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 500 Post, Age, Salary, Eligibility and Selection Process
- Application Form Starting Date: 18 June, 2023
- Application Form Closing Date: 17-18 July, 2023
- Exam Date: Update Soon
How to Apply APSC Recruitment 2023 Online Apply
- Visit the Official Website of apsc.nic.in
- Download the PDF Advertisement.
- Read the information present in the Advertisement Carefully.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above vacancies.
- Fill out the Online Application Form.
- And submit to the Officials before the closing date.
More Read: Jindal Steel Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 2500+ Post, Salary, Date, Age, Eligibility and How to Apply
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Notice I | Notice II|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Please note that while all information in this post is accurate, we cannot be held responsible for any errors. To verify the details of this post, please visit the official website and read the notification carefully. The important links provided above are reliable and should be used for reference.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
How can I apply for APSC Recruitment 2023?
The application process is entirely online.
What is the application fee for APSC Recruitment 2023?
For Gen/EWS Category Fee: Rs. 297.20/-
For SC/ST/OBC/MOBC Category Fee: Rs. 197.20/-
For BPL/women Category Fee: Rs. 47.20/-
For PWBD Category Fee: Rs. 47.20/-