AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023: All India Institute Of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar (AIIMS Bhubaneswar). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. Candidates must check their eligibility i.e. educational qualification, age limit, experience and etc. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 31 July 2023. Candidates can check the latest All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 for Various Posts details.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023
Recruitment Organization: AIIMS
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023: All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhubaneswar Recruitment Notification & Recruitment application form is. AIIMS Bhubaneswar selection will be done on the basis of tests/interviews and shortlisted candidates will be appointed in Bhubaneswar. More details given below for recruitment, new vacancies, upcoming notices, syllabus, answer key, merit list, selection list, admit card, result, upcoming notifications and etc. will be uploaded on the official website.
AIIMS Recruitment 2023
|Organization||All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar|
|Post Name||Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ (Non-Faculty)|
|No. of Post||Total 775 Posts|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 20,200/- to 34,800/- Monthly|
|Apply Start Date||1 July 2023|
|Apply Last Date||31 July 2023|
Stay connected to the group for early updates on government jobs via mobile
Post Detail for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023
Read More: Bandhan Bank Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for 4500+ Posts, Salary, Date, Eligibility and How to Apply
No. of Posts
- 775 Posts
- Assistant Administrative Officer
- Assistant Engineer (A/C and R)
- Assistant Engineer Civil
- Chief Cashier
- CSSD Technician
Who Can Apply:
- Male and Female
- All India Candidate
Read Also: GSL Recruitment 2023 Monthly Pay Scale Upto 110000, Post Check, Salary Detail, Eligibility and How to Apply
- Monthly Pay Scale from Level-01 to Level-08.
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
- Age: minimum 18 years to maximum 45 years.
- Age on Date: 31 July 2023
- Age Relaxation: SC/ST/OBC Candidate Relaxation as per government rule regulation.
- For Unreserved/ OBC candidates Fee: 3000/-
- For SC/ ST/ EWS candidates Fee: 2400/-
- The application fee is exempted for persons with Disabilities.
- Pay Fee: Online
Job Location & Exam Center:
Read More: BEL Recruitment 2023 Notification Release for 24 Posts, Various Posts, Salary, Qualification & More Details
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 Last Date
Required Documents (Self-Attested):
- Photo and Signature (Light Color Photo Background)
- Education Certificate (10th, 12th & Other Pass )
- Mobile Number and E-mail Address
- Experience Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhar Card (ID Proof)
- Check also Official Advertisement for complete Detail.
- Written Exam
- Skill Test/Computer Proficiency Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
More Read: RRC Western Railway Recruitment 2023 Online Apply for Various Posts, Salary Detail, Age Limit, Eligibility and Process to Apply
Current Affairs Questions (in Hindi) — Click Here
Important Date :
- Online Form Start Date: 1 July 2023
- Online Form End Date: 31 July 2023
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023 Online Form
- Check the eligibility from the AIIMS Bhubaneswar Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online link given below
- Fill out the application form
- Pay Fee Online
- Print the application form
|Online Form||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|AIIMS Website||Click Here|
|Latest Govt. Jobs||Click Here|
Note All information in this post is correct but if there is any error, we will not be responsible for it. To verify all the details about this post, please visit only the official website related to this notification and read carefully that it is strategic, given the name of the important link.
What is the last date for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023?
What is the Age Limit for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2023?
Age: 18 years to 45 years.